Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

The More Dick I Get, The More Dick I Need

From time to time -- rarely! -- I will turn a guy down because I'm not attracted to him. But that only happens when I'm not in a frenzy. I prefer the times when I'm in a frenzy. It takes me a while to get worked up into a frenzy, though. Once I'm there it's heaven. The thing that really gets me going is thinking about how much of a slut I can be on those lucky days when guys are all over the place looking for a hole to blow their loads in, when I can go from dick to dick and maybe not even look at them before I gobble their cocks down. My standards go way, way, way down on those days -- and I feel sexiest on those days, too. I can't stop beating off after I've had a good day like that.

How good are these days? The best day I've ever had was 17 cocks, one day in New York. Another time I had 13 in San Diego -- about nine of them were a crew of work-clothed Mexicans with mustaches and cowboy boots who all came in together and who all jumped into a cluster around me immediately, trying to push each other out of the way, the instant I went down on my knees for one of them. Yum. I recently had an 11-cock day at Theater X which I wrote about. Those are my favorite days. Taking that much cock, causing that much pleasure to that many men in such a short amount of time, just makes me feel so slutty and used and useful and lucky -- that's what I love about being a cocksucker.

If some of the guys aren't as sexy as I'd normally like, well that makes it even better. Makes me more of a whore. Guys I'd never do when I'm in my regular cruising mode are super-hot to me if I know that they will take me closer to my record. I am obsessed with breaking my record of 17 before I get too old to attract enough cock in one day to even come close. I'm almost 50 now. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep getting so many loads.

Anyway.

Like I said, I can't get into a frenzy right away. It takes several cocks to get me really slutted up. Generally, if I go out to cruise, I try to not go home until I've had at least 3 guys (and I only count them if they cum). Those are normal days, and I am picky right up until I've gotten that many. Once I get at least 5 or 6, I start to get into frenzy mode and will attach my mouth or my ass to any man's crotch who will let me, partly because I want to try to break my record someday, and partly because the more dick I get, the more dick I need. I guess that's what they mean by addiction. Ha! I don't want to be cured!

No comments:

Post a Comment