Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

One Pussy-Flavored Little Cock Last Night

I swear I don't know where everybody is going now that Theater X is (or should be) off-limits due to police activity. You'd think the bookstores in Louisville would be heating up, but no. Last night I went to one of them, a theater/boothstore combo, and basically went to sleep in the theater, it was so slow. I did eventually suck off a bearded guy -- sort of a Kris Kristopherson at 40 kind of look to him -- through the gloryhole. His dick was small and curved upward, and frankly tasted a little bit yeasty, like maybe it had been in a pussy very recently.

I passed by Theater X and there were tons and tons of cars there, despite the fact that police have promised more undercover stings. I can't believe people are still going there but it looks like they might be. I am not going to go there for a while still.

No comments:

Post a Comment