Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

Paranoia, Big Destroyer

I try not to be paranoid, but just before the arrests at TheatairX, I suddenly started getting emails from people wanting to know "if the staff knows what goes on there," and "what's the best time to go," and "is anybody selling drugs there" and "how much to the ladies charge," and so on and so on. All of which was weird and meaningless (nobody sells drugs there; I had no idea any "ladies" were charging anything, and so on). I mean: zero emails for months, then suddenly a flood of emails, then the arrests happened. Each email was from a different "person." Each one said essentially the same thing. Each one was trying to get information about what goes on at TheatairX, essentially, in very probing and specific ways. Then there was a sting, organized along the activities that are implied in the emails I got (prostitution specifically).

Coincidence?

I have to assume that those emails were either from law enforcement, trying to get more information before going in and making their sting, or from one of the very prominently-active anti-cruising evangelical groups in Clarksville, Indiana (you know the one if you're from around here), trying to dig up info they could pass on to the police.

Now it's happening again. I'm getting a raft of emails -- again, all of a sudden -- trying to get me to tell my correspondents where the gloryholes in Louisville are. So, yeah, weird: no emails on this subject for months, then suddenly a string of people all asking for the same information?

Sounds to me like the cops in Louisville might be getting ready to bust the gloryhole establishments, or maybe the evangelicals are just trying to compile information so they can pressure the cops to do so. That's what it sounds like. Paranoid? Possibly.

So, to all you guys (especially "Jennifer"):

Fact is, I'm not cool giving out places. For one thing, that's not what this blog is for. There are plenty of sites out there where you can find listings of gloryhole locations and discussions of their quality and cleanliness. I'm just here to document my own experiences. Your research is incorrect, by the way, Jennifer: all the gloryholes that have been in town for years are still there -- even the ones at TheatairX, where the arrests occurred. Louisville's metropolitan area is gloryhole central, always has been. Anonymous sex is a deep and abiding part of the local culture. If there is an adult bookstore, chances are about 50/50 that there is a gloryhole contained within it. Easy enough to find.

Aside from all that, though -- even if you are really who you say you are -- and please understand that I do not wish to be rude: I really have no interest in increasing competition at the gloryholes. "Jennifer" in particular: you have an unfair advantage, because you are a female, and the guys I like to suck are the guys who can't find a woman to suck them. You'd be guaranteed to suck down every load that I was trying to find. Why would I help you do that?

Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to find out a strong secret that has the power to get you your own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete