Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Trucker Tried to "Tip" Me

Since this stupid sinus thing has got me out of commission (it's more the medicine than the sinuses themselves, but you know how it is), I figure I might as well catch up from some old notes.

These notes are dated September 14, 2012. I remember all three of these guys fairly well.

The first one was a Mexican worker-type guy -- short, dirty hands and face, trim mustache. I tried to follow him in a gloryhole booth, but another queen beat me to it. After a while, I walked back by and noticed that the booth the queen had gone into was empty, but the Mexican guy's booth was still locked. Peeked through the hole only to discover that the queen had gone into the booth with him and was sucking his dick. Sigh. But then they noticed me, and the queen actually smiled. They don't usually do that. Competition and all. The Mexican guy, with the queen's encouragement, stuck his dick through the hole and I sucked him for a while. Then he went back to letting the queen suck it. I got bored with that, so I put my asshole up to the gloryhole, and sure enough, I eventually felt the Mexican guy's dick going in. He fucked me till he came, then the queen cleaned me up with a serious tongue-lashing.

The next guy was at a different ABS. I walked in and there was a handsome older black guy standing in the hall. He looked like the kind of guy who would enjoy a prissy chub so I prissed a little for him and made eye contact before going into a stall and leaving the door cracked. Sure enough, he followed me right in. I went down on my knees right away, pulled my shirt up over my head so I could palm my tits, and started sucking his very nice, very, very thick cock. I'd say 9 inches at least. After only about three seconds he pulled away and asked me "where do you want me to cum?" I ignored this question and said, "Fuck me." I propped myself against the wall and pointed my ass at him. He sounded like he was not sure about it at first, but finally he chuckled and said, "I'll stick it in and out a few times, okay." So he did. A very few times. Just, like, twice. Unfortunately, he pulled out just before cumming. He actually had the presence of mind to pull a paper towel from the dispenser on the wall, wrap his hand in it, then cum in his paper-towel-wrapped hand, all within a half-second of pulling out of my asspussy.

I say "older" because he was gray and had a grizzled beard. Other than that, you'd think he was maybe twenty, given the state of his skin and the liveliness in his face. I have a hard time placing the age of older black men, but taking into account the fact that I almost always guess low, I'm going to say he was in his mid-fifties.

The last guy was a cross-country trucker who had answered a Craigslist ad. I met him in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart. It was nothing special: pudgy guy, very smiley, small cock, I sucked him off and he came quickly. He tried to give me five dollars. Ha! I thought that was the funniest thing ever -- a). that he thought I wanted payment, and b). that he thought five dollars was the right price. I told him to hang onto it and tip the next sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment