Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Went to that ABS in Indiana Again, the One with Recent Arrests

I'm not saying the names of bookstores where I go anymore so I won't come up in an easy search by anti-cruising activists (this one bookstore I'm talking about is particularly being targeted by them). But if you've been following this blog, you know the one I'm talking about.

A lot of the regular cocksuckers were there, hanging out in the halls, which, I noticed, were more well-lit, particularly around the emergency exits, than usual. I guess they must have been cited for that, as part of the general police activity.

Guys -- including me -- were nervous. Some guys who were obviously trade just stood in their stall touching their dicks through their pants, letting the gloryhole cocksucker (ahem, me) wait and wait and wait, without ever making a real move. I had that happen three or four times. I think they were waiting for me to show them something lewd about myself first. But whatever. I was worried they might be cops, they were worried I might be cops, why are we here?

I did get to suck one guy -- a very masculine, tattooed, biker/trucker/American Chopper/bear type guy, with a big shovel beard, great arms, a large round belly, and a small but tasty, tender cock. I spotted him in the hallway. We made eye contact. All the gloryhole booths were taken. I went into a booth right beside him and squatted. He peeked in, but didn't do anything. Then I saw him walk away. I came out of my booth. This stopped him. He went into a booth (without a hole) and left the door open, and I followed him in. He was just standing their, looking down at his dick (which was already out of his fly) like it was a problem he didn't know how to handle.

I knew how to handle it!

I sucked him nearly off several times, then pulled back and breathed on it and licked it, until he finally took charge and just grabbed my head and fucked my throat and came. I like to make them take responsibility for getting their load.

He hadn't been very friendly or talkative beforehand, but he was very, very, very friendly afterwards. "Oh my god that was awesome I hope I see you here again," and then he left.

I don't know if I'll be going back to that place for a while. I spent four hours there, and this is the only thing that happened worth talking about. It's not like the other places are any more fruitful, but at least they don't feel as dangerous right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment