Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Fat Black Guy With Smelly Dick

The fact that some of my tricks actually read this blog is making writing it more and more tricky. I don't mean to be rude, but I feel like I have obligation to tell the truth, too. The person I'm writing about might enjoy a faked-out overly-polite version of what happened, but the rest of the readers come here for the real story. Right? It's one thing if I set up a meeting with a blog fan who originally discovered me because of the blog. They at least know what they're getting into before they get into it. But now that I'm using Craigslist, I'm getting guys who Google my email address and find this blog later, after I've sucked them, or maybe even right before, while they're on the way over to the house. It's not like these guys are celebrities, who live their lives in public and are used to -- and well-rewarded for -- dealing with the press. These are just normal guys who want to get off, and they should not be punished for it, and didn't really sign up for public scrutiny. They don't deserve to be made fun of in public.

Even if their dicks are smelly and taste nasty.

But holy crap. Last night, I set up an appointment with a guy who was very honest about his fatness (I appreciate that -- being fat myself). He didn't tell me that his dick was going to be smelly and nasty-tasting. I guess he didn't realize. But it was.

I sucked it like a good cocksucker and sent him on his way, though.

Guy, if you are reading this: you're a nice guy, and I'll suck you again, and I don't mean to make fun -- but please, please, please wash your dick before you put it in a cocksucker's mouth again!

:)

Also, I'm going to start using a different email address for my Craigslist ads.

2 comments:

  1. so..why not have him wash it before u blew it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't realize how nasty it was until I already had it in my mouth! Besides, when a man is standing in front of me with a hard dick I'm going to do whatever he wants me to.

      Delete