Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

More Arrests At Theatair X

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The police promised they'd do this. The arrests happened last Friday, but I, in my sinus-medicine haze, didn't hear about them until yesterday when my boyfriend casually mentioned seeing something about it on the news. In fact, the raid was coordinated with one of the local television stations, and the dudes were filmed coming out of the store in handcuffs.

All four of these guys are familiar-looking to me. They were regulars. I've done at least one of them. Could have been me.

So what happens now? TheatairX is done as a cruising spot, at least for the next little bit (as in: year or two or three). I can't imagine anybody going there now.

It's a good thing I had this cold. I had started to think that TheatairX might be on-limits again -- had even gone back there once, as you know if you've been following the blog -- but no more. The evangelical organization that is driving this harassment is peppering the police with complaints, and even setting up their own investigations. They're getting funding directly from the state of Indiana, via the sale of specialized licence plates! That's not cool. The police have decided it's more important to appear to be listening to them, and to help them achieve their agenda, than to accept payout money from TheatairX (I'm just guessing here, but come on -- the place has been around, with its dozens of gloryholes, and remained mostly undisturbed, for about 40 years; there has to have been a relationship of some sort with the police). I guess I don't blame the police. Defending a gloryhole playground is difficult, politically, anywhere, but especially in a small southern exurb.

Fortunately, there are plenty of other places around, and, even more fortunately, all of them are in a different police jurisdiction than TheatairX, so one police department living in fear of one crazy right-wing Christian hate group can't ruin everything everywhere. Most of the other places are in Louisville proper -- a much larger city, with a much more politically and religiously diverse population, where it will be far more difficult (but not impossible!) for one little group of assholes to bully the police into servicing their radical anti-sex agenda. None of the other places are as clean or as active as TheatairX was, though. I'm pretty sure I caught my cold sitting on a nasty leather chair in a theater at one of the places in town. But that's the way it goes. I'll take hand sanitizer.

So that's what happens. Most of the activity will simply migrate over the bridge, but not all. I'm sure some of those southern Indiana guys are scared to death to drive in Louisville (it's hilariously a common thing among people I know who live there -- they think that they'll get hurt in "the big city" just by virtue of crossing the bridge; they have fantasies of getting lost in Louisville's vast and violent traffic patterns, I guess), so they'll just have to figure out some other place to go. I guess Bloomington? There's one bookstore there. It's okay, especially during exam week. It's pretty far to drive, though. As for the original primary clientele, the truckers, I'm sure they'll just hang tight until they get to the ABS near Horse Cave, Kentucky (if they're going South), or the ones close to Chicago (if they're going north). A few hours isn't that much of a delay if you're driving for several days already, as part of your job. I'll miss them, but ah well. They weren't my favorites anyway.

1 comment:

  1. You're stories are great, and very informative. I'm in Lexington but used to work in Louisville and I sucked cocks at TheaterX a lot, and I've even driven back there from Lexington because I'd had so much success at getting a belly full of cum in a relatively short period of time.

    If not for your story, I'd have never known about the police harassment and might have wandered in there and wondered out in hand cuffs, on the fucking TV news too. The TV assholes get off on that shit; knowing they're fucking up the guy's entire life by posting them on TV, even though they have not been tried or convicted of anything. I know, I used to work with those asshole in the media. And trust me, there are a LOT of closeted Cocksuckers in the Louisville area media, print, TV and radio. Boy, I could tell you some stories there...

    Ever notice that the TV stations don't run video of the men again to say they were innocent, that they'd just stopped in to get change or use the restroom, when that happens. That doesn't draw viewers. No one wants to see people found innocent, they love seeing people having their lives destroyed, especially those so called Christian assholes.

    That reminds me, like you, I've sucked a LOT of cock, well over 10,000 men so far, and I've found that a majority of men who are regular church-goers are closeted gay or bi, often married with kids. I used to suck off a priest and a Baptist minister on a regular basis years ago.

    Anyway, thanks to you for your blog, I love it, and I'll come back to catch up on the Cocksucking scene around Louisville often.

    Happy cocksucking!

    ReplyDelete