Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Repeat Craigslist Assfucker

Today as my boyfriend and I were sitting down for dinner, a knock came at the door, and it turned out to be one of my Craigslist tricks -- the one I called a redneck black guy -- who just decided to show up. He tried to pretend like he'd gotten confused, and that somebody else had emailed him and asked him to show up, or whatever, but clearly he just wanted my ass (that's what he did -- fucked my sweet ass good -- the first time).

It's not a huge deal. My boyfriend knows I'm a slut. But we had just made dinner, so I couldn't do anything. I told him to come back in a couple of hours, which he did.

He wanted to know why I've got a white boyfriend if I like black guys so much, and I told him that my boyfriend is one part of my life, and messing around is another, and they're very different. I also told him that it's usually the black guys who want to fuck fat hairless guys like me, so I go for what works. He thought that that was funny.

I spent more time sucking him this time than I did before, got him to lay back and I licked his balls and sucked his dick and asked him to tell me what he does with girls.

When he fucked me, I got a little runny shit on him (leftover from my weeks of having the flu, I think), but he dealt with it pretty well. "You kind of know that might happen going in," he said, which I think all tops should have to memorize.

He sure did cum a lot! It was pearling up the head of his cock and dripping down after he pulled out of my hole -- as much cum as a normal guy would cum was all right there -- and I still had a huge load squirt out of my cunt when I finally got to sit down on the toilet after he left.

I'm still a little bloody from the rough fucking.

So that's four loads in 2013, 496 to go to meet my goal of 500!

No comments:

Post a Comment