Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cocksuckers Are Getting Desperate Out There

Last night I went to an ABS in southwest Louisville, the kind with a combined theater and videobooth area. This place is always dark and dirty and a little creepy, and last night it was even moreso. There were about three 60-something guys hanging out in the hallways when I got there, and another guy, maybe 80, who looks exactly like Stan Lee, the creator of Spider-Man and Captain America and so on. It's $10 to get in the back, or I would have left right away -- nothing against old guys, and I've done old guys before, truly, but these guys were just old cocksuckers who had, from the looks of them, been standing in the same spot all day, maybe all week. But I had paid, so I stayed.

After a while a young white thuggish cutie came in. I tried to follow him but two of the old guys turned out to be surprisingly fast on their feet, jumping behind him and leaving me no room whatsoever to manuever. One of them went into a booth with the boy, and the other one pushed the door to the booth open before they had a chance to lock it. A little old-man catfight ensued, with slapping and shoving and pulling hair. The clerk had to get involved to sort it out. After the clerk threw one of the guys out of the store, the other one went back in and finished the kid off. I heard the kid ask for ten dollars afterwards, but I'm not sure if he got paid or not. Pro tip: if you're going to ask for money, you do it before you get sucked off, not after.

Meanwhile, I went into the theater and sucked off a different older guy -- probably late fifties, early sixties himself -- who had been humbly sitting in the far corner in the back waiting for his blowjob for, probably, days. His dick was already out when I arrived, and he looked up at me pleadingly. As soon as my mouth went down on it, he started shaking all over. Took him a little longer than that to cum, though.

That's cock 2 of 498 for 2013. Wish me luck!

1 comment: