Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

3 From September

With the combination of this sinus cold and the police activity at my favorite ABS, I haven't had a lot of action lately -- sorry. I haven't had any. Here is another catch-up post based on notes from the past. These notes are dated September 24, 2011, back during the glory days before the police activity! Each note is marked with a dash, and is what I typed into my phone immediately after the encounter. Beneath that will be my memories or musings on the encounter.

-- shaved head goattee guy in yellow highway construction-worker vest fucked me in the ass through the gloryhole.

I vaguely remember this. His dick wasn't very big. He is (or I guess he was) a regular there.

-- hipster with shovel beard fucked me through gloryhole then whacked off into my mouth.

I don't remember this at all! I am such a slut!

-- Different shaved head goatee guy fucked the fuck out of me thru gloryhole

I don't remember this either, but it sounds like I enjoyed it!

What is significant about the day documented above is that every dick I took, I took in the ass. Usually it's more like a 2 in the mouth-one in the ass kind of ratio. I like assy days!

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm now writing down my experiences the same day they happen. It helps me actually remember them long-term. These "notes" make me sad -- so many forgotten encounters! It's as if they never happened, if I forget them!

No comments:

Post a Comment