Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Load of 500 for 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to drive down to an ABS about an hour south of Louisville today. This place has a couple of "theaters" which are really just big rooms with lots of cheap love seats in them, and a large TV. There is also a hallway of video booths, some of which have gloryholes. Until today, I hadn't been there in a long time, partially due to the distance, and partially because they charge $20 just to get in. Thanks to the police activity at my local favorite spot, and general paranoia, we decided the drive and the extra expense would be worth it.

When we first got there my boyfriend disappeared. Later I found him, by looking through one of the gloryholes: he was aggressively eating out the ass of a short, dusty-clothed redneck boy with black hair and a wedding band.

Nobody else in the place would do: random cocksuckers, one of whom was an 80-year-old man in a little black dress (but making no other attempts to appear feminine).

One of the love seats in the "straight" theater is positioned so that you can see everybody who comes in the place. All the loves seats, though cheap, were nice and fully-upholstered and plump, except for this one, which had a deeply messed-up, worn-out spot in the one place you could sit and see the entrance. That's where I sat. I read ebooks on my phone for a while.

Eventually a very sexy, lanky, rednecky, cleancut blond guy came in, maybe 24 or 25. Kind of a cross between Owen Wilson and the skinny version of Matthew McConaughey, except more clean-cut than either of those guys. I jumped up to follow him into the hallway of booths, and so did another cocksucker, a black guy who had been sitting opposite me, also monitoring the door. The guy went into a booth with a gloryhole, and the other cocksucker beat me to the companion booth, but when the guy saw who was on the other side he started walking back out of his booth (he never had quite gotten the door shut). Then he saw me, and nodded me in. I think he was probably racist or something. I guess I shouldn't approve, but I wanted to suck him, and any advantage is an advantage in a situation like that.

He sat in the chair in the booth and pulled on his cock. It was larger than most, curved upward toward his belly, and fat as the cardboard tube inside a toilet paper roll, if you squeezed the tube a little so that it wasn't perfectly round. I wasn't able to get him down my throat (which is rare), but that may have been because of the recent sinus cold, and still-lingering tenderness in the back of my throat. Anyway, he was very appreciative of the blowjob, making hissing sounds between his teeth and asking me if I "liked that big fat cock" with an accent that could have come right out of one of those gator-hunting characters on reality TV.

I got him to titty-fuck me but he didn't like it. My boyfriend was watching through the hole and he said that the guy looked shocked. After a while, the guy just said, "Hey, suck it."

Which I did.

He had tiny balls, like peanuts.

When he came, I hardly tasted it, though I could feel it squirting onto my tongue. I've never had cum taste so tasteless before.

My boyfriend ran up to me afterwards, "You bitch!" He thinks he deserves all the dick. But he doesn't! He doesn't deserve all the dick! I do!

We hung out there about an hour longer. I sucked on two fifty-something chubby trucker guys but neither of them was able to cum, so they don't count.

Load total so far this year: 1.

Goal: 500.

To go: 499.




No comments:

Post a Comment