Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Biker Kid with Long Goattee Braided to a Point

Yesterday I went to three different adult bookstores in southwestern Louisville but only managed to suck off one guy. I actually got three good-looking guys' dicks in my mouth, but only the one guy came, so he counts, and the other two do not.

The one guy I got off was sitting in a booth with the door cracked open when I arrived. Chubby but not too chubby, early twenties, biker type with a Harley shirt on and a long goatee that he braided into a point. I sucked him for a while -- it was a nice fat cock -- and went down to lick his balls. "Just suck it don't get it all wet," he said. So I just sucked him a while. I noticed that I was drooling a bit so I pulled off to dry him with my sleeve and that's the exact instant that he came.

So that's the third guy this year, out of my goal of 500 -- only 497 to go!

One of the guys I didn't get off I sucked for at least forty-five minutes. He was a short fellow with a tight buzzcut and a hot little bod, very much a bike messenger type (except we don't have those in Louisville). He seemed to enjoy it the whole time, but never was able to make himself cum. I think he was used to having a gloryhole (he went into the booth that usually has a gloryhole, but it's been blocked off in the past few days, and it took him a while to actually let me into his booth). He didn't seem entirely comfortable with my presence in his booth. He wouldn't look at me, for example -- kept his eyes shut and his head back. Anyway, I still enjoyed it and he said he did too.

The third guy I sucked on, but not off, was a trucker I've sucked before at the Now Forbidden ABS. I got bored after just a tug or two on it, though. I'm a bad slut sometimes, looking out for my own needs. Sorry, trucker!

Which brings up an important point. I'm starting to see people from the bookstore-across-the-river-where-the-arrests-are-happening show up, finally, in the southwest Louisville bookstores. I knew the traffic would have to eventually come over the bridge. And come over the bridge it has, pun intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment