Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Couple of Post-Holiday Cocks

Took a break from taking cock over Thanksgiving, due to a family member's extended visit and general busy-ness, so I was pretty much desperate for cock by yesterday.

I'm still not doing the bookstores for a while.

So here's what I did. I emailed several of my former Craigslist tricks to see if they wanted to get together. That's one of the few advantages of the Craigslist scene -- you can get back in touch with people you enjoyed messing around with, as opposed to gloryhole sex, where it's catch as catch can. Only one responded --  a black guy with a very, very large cock -- I think I've written about him already. The time we got together, he had to have a friend of his drop him off, and he took the bus home afterwards. That's dedication. This time, he just wanted to see if I'd get my boyfriend involved with a three-way with him. I told him I'd give it a whirl. My boyfriend would not be getting off from work for a few hours at the time we were having this conversation.

I figured it would be boring having two bottoms (me and my boyfriend) and one top, so I asked the guy if it would be okay if I put out an ad looking for more tops. He was totally into it.

So I did.

I got about six responses.

By the end of the night, though, only one guy -- not the one I had emailed initially, but somebody who saw the ad -- actually showed up. Even my boyfriend didn't play. This guy was kind of rednecky, skinny for a redneck, though, and smelled strongly of cigarettes. I took him upstairs to my bed. I sucked him a while, took him a good amount of time to get hard, then he pushed me back on the bed and started sucking me -- which I'm not into at all. After a while he turned me over and tried to stick his dick in, but he wanted to just slam it in all at once, like it was a pussy, and he was neither big enough nor hard enough to accomplish this feat. He'd pull out, hold my hole open with his fingers, and then wham! And every time his dick would bend or go over to the side. I am not a tight-assed virgin. There was no reason, except for his own clumsiness and his insistence on doing it his own way, that his dick wasn't going in. Eventually he came just by frottaging his dickhead along my asshole, which was fine by me. He kept apologizing afterwards for cumming so soon, and I assured him that my only goal is to get the guy off, I don't care how or how long it takes, but he wouldn't hear it.

That was last night.

I had also posted an ad earlier in the day yesterday to find "straight" guys needing blowjobs, but nobody answered in time before my boyfriend got home from work. One guy, though, did set up an appointment for today at 11:30. I had forgotten about him until he emailed me just before showing up. Pudgy, balding middle-aged guy. After I sucked him off, he mentioned that he had "checked up on me" on the Internet -- I guess by Googling my email address. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I'm starting to think that every guy I suck knows who I am. Almost makes me afraid to write about them sometimes. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, you are writing a blog, so why wouldn't I check up on you...lol. You were fantastic and I trust there is more where that came from :). Glad to know I'm "pudgy"...lol...well, I am I guess. I checked up on you so I wouldn't end up stuffed in a dumpster or robbed. Again, look forward to meeting again. You have a delicious mouth...and I bet ass too. TTYL

    ReplyDelete