Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Middle eastern guy from Craigslist

Every couple of weeks I've posted an ad looking for middle eastern guys on Craigslist and I've never gotten a response until today. The guy who answered, and stopped by, was about as hot as you can imagine: Arabic but completely accent-free, trim, married, cleancut, friendly, professionally dressed and dapper, strictly interested in my soft mouth (as he kept calling it) and my big fat manboobs, which he fucked and sucked on briefly before sticking his cock back into my throat. I deep throated it while he came, and unfortunately gagged just when it was shooting out, coughing his cum out of my mouth, so I had to lick it up off his belly and balls. Says he wants to get back together and I hope we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment