Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fellow Sluts (Male and Female): How Many Cocks Did You Suck in 2012? What Are Your Goals for 2013?

This time last year, I announced that my goal for 2012 was to suck 1000 different cocks -- regulars and repeats only counting one time each -- and that I was confident I'd make it. Ha! Unless I suck around 700 cocks in the next month, I'm doomed to miss my goals. While 312 (that's how many I sucked) may sound like a lot of cocks to you, for me it is a big disappointment. That's less than one new cock per day, on average (I don't actually suck cocks every day -- sometimes I suck none, sometimes I suck twelve). This is the first year I've ever tried to count every cock that I've sucked, but I'm sure that in past years I did better. But at least now I have a baseline.

I'm hoping to up my total to around 500 next year.

I'll be documenting them all here -- and actually counting them down, so I don't have to try to count them at the end of the year based on old posts and notes, which is what I just got finished doing, and it was a pain in the ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment