Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Rubbed The Dead Jizz from the Condom onto My Asslips

I have three notes on my phone about this one particular day, and I don't remember anything about these guys or the sex I had with them except for the notes that I took. That's the breaks when you're as much of a slut as I am. I'm currently writing these blog posts about two months behind my actual experiences, depending on the notes. Usually the notes I take spark an actual full-blown memory. Sometimes, like now, they don't.

I'd like to get more caught up so that I can write about the sex almost as soon as I have it, and remember everything better, but it's difficult to do when you have as much sex as I have. I'm trying to catch up today! Anyway, the date I'm talking about is apparently mid-to-late September. I'm not even going to try to fill out my notes imaginatively, because that would be a lie. I'm just going to write down what the notes say, and let you fill it in from there in your own imagination.

-- Fat bull moose with tight foreskin fucked my face hard; redheaded and mean-looking

-- Other fat trucker fucked me through gloryhole, didn't get good look at him

-- Hot young black guy huge dick fucked me with condom. I dug it out of the trash after he left booth and rubbed his dead jizz on my asslips


No comments:

Post a Comment