Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Memory: 17-Incher that "Got Away"

I have been taking anonymous cocks since I was a very young teenager (not that many at the earliest ages -- just one or two that I chanced upon). The pace picked up as I got older. I've had, on average, at least one cock per day during my college years and most of my adulthood. Maybe more during some of those years. Definitely more. I've taken thousands and thousands of loads from thousands and thousands of men.  And yet often the experiences I remember most while I am whacking off, thinking back, are the cocks I almost got but didn't get, for whatever reason.

Here's one.

I was sixteen, I was at a cruisy park in Birmingham, Alabama sitting on a stone wall, with my heels pulled up to my asscrack and my arms around my knees. It was maybe midnight. A very handsome, very tall black man walked up and said -- this is really the first thing he said to me -- "I've got seventeen inches." He was probably in his early twenties, clean-cut, well-dressed, classy. The kind of man that (I know now) will treat you nice and tender right up until he fucks you mercilessly and hard. The kind of man that I now like a lot, in other words.

I laughed and told him that that was too big for me, and away he went.

I don't think I had yet been fucked at that time. How I wish I had taken him up on his offer! To be torn open at that age by such a large one would have been the experience of a lifetime.

On the other hand, this was the 80s, and my lack of enthusiasm for anal sex back then, during the worst years of the epidemic, may have been the only thing that saved my life, so maybe it's for the best.

Still. I try to imagine what it would have been like to have been popped by such a very large prick at such a young age. I might have even been a bigger whore than I actually became, hard as that is to imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment