Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

If You're a Cumwhore Like Me, You've Got to Get Cum Somehow!

I am not going to specify the names of the theaters and bookstores I go to anymore. I have reason to believe that some of the emails I've been getting from "fans" pumping me for information about Theatair X were in fact from police detectives. I don't think they're "after" me specifically, but I think they're trying to build a case for stuff that supposedly happens at Theatair X that doesn't actually happen at Theatair X, and they were hoping to get me to corroborate their stories. 

For example, for a while I was getting three or four emails/week from randoms, all asking if I was a). female (um ... dude, read the blog) and b). how much I charge to give blowjobs (um ... dude, nothing). A few asked about meth (I've never seen any drug use at all there). And one asked me if "the staff knows what's going on." Very suspicious.

Since the arrests at Theatair X seem to have been focused on the straight couple trade, and since the news media are all talking about a "prostitution ring" (something that I think did not and does not exist at Theatair X, except in the imagination of the media and the police), I find it a little too coincidental that the obsessions of these people sending me emails, and the angle the cops are trying to use in their harassment of Theatair X, matched up so perfectly. Especially when anybody actually reading my blog would know that I'm just a male gloryhole cocksucker who works for free!

Why they're focusing on the male/female couples, and manufacturing claims of prostitution, when there's plenty of lewd and lascivious not-for-profit behavior they could be arresting people for (including me!) going on in there is beyond me. Maybe if they can "prove" that it's a house of prostitution they have a better shot at shutting the place down, which is ultimately their goal, I think. They've gone through several rounds of harassing the place due to cocksucker traffic, and it's never successfully allowed them to close the establishment down, so now they're just making shit up.

So, anyway, I went to a different Adult Bookstore/Theater in the area yesterday, which shall remain nameless. It's one of those dealies where you pay $10 to go back and you have access to a theater and a stream of constantly-playing video booths. There's one gloryhole in this place, but both sides of it were occupied the whole time I was there. I ended up on my knees in the theater sucking off three different guys while about four other guys stood around jerking off, but wouldn't let me suck them. Don't get excited: they were all old, fat, and ugly, just like me.

I also sucked a young, jock-type guy for a little while, but then he turned around and wanted me to fuck his ass, which always messes up my role-playing. 

Three loads in the mouth, all from uglies. But it was three loads all the same! I miss Theatair X and my regulars from there! But what are you gonna do? If you're a cumwhore like me, you've got to get cum somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment