Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chubby Black Guy With Goattee Came Twice

Tonight I went out to one of those places in Louisville proper where you pay to go through a locked door and there's all you can eat (yes, pun intended) access to constantly-playing video booths and a "theater" with a big screen TV. This place has been the site of a lot of great tricks over the years. I've been going there on and off since the 90s. It's changed a lot during that time too. Lately here is what I've noticed: traffic is very low, probably because the price of entry is higher than most of these kinds of places, but if you happen to find somebody worth doing, they will usually be waiting for you, alone, when you first get there. If there's nobody worth doing when you first get there, chances are very slim you'll get anything at all.

There were two guys in the theater when I got there. One very, very fat white guy and one kind-of chubby black guy with a Goattee and a wedding band, sort of a Rosie Greer look to him. I was very interested in the black guy, not terribly interested in the white guy.

I sat on the end of a row. The white guy was sitting on one end, the black guy was standing against the wall beside where I was sitting.

We all stared at the screen for what seemed like hours. That's what I hate about theater cruising. You never really know when to make your move until the other guy becomes obvious (pulls his dick out and points it at my face, for example) and the black guy, even though I kept staring over my shoulder at him, never quite made a move. He never even met my eyes.

Finally the white guy got up and walked past me on his way out. As he passed me, he turned toward me and paused -- could just be a pause as he makes his fat way out of the theater aisle, but just long enough and awkward enough of a pause that I knew he wanted me to suck him. So I did.

One of my strategies for theater cruising is to suck one less-desirable guy -- they're easy to get -- and it advertises to everybody else that you're sucking cocks. Sure enough, after only a couple of seconds sucking fat guy, black guy pulls out his cock -- not especially long, but very thick -- and hovers near my face. I turn to suck him for a bit, but white guy seems to think that he owns my mouth or something and pulls my hair trying to get me to suck him. Which I do. But then white guy bends over, while I am still sucking him, and starts sucking the black guy. I do not suck cocksuckers, so I got up and left, annoyed.

Black guy followed me out. I ducked into a booth but he didn't follow. He whispered "not yet," but then went to the last booth, the one with a glory hole. I went to the companion booth and put my lips to the hole. Didn't take long for him to stick his dick through.

Some men have dicks that are simply more delicious than others. It's about skin texture and amount and type of precum/sweetness/saltiness. It's about the complete soft silliness of the outer flesh sheathing the muscular, veiny hardness underneath. This guy was one of those guys with an especially delicious dick. I made little whimpering noises while I was sucking it, partly to help turn him on and also partly because I couldn't help it.

He would pull out and act like he was trying not to cum. Then put it back through the hole. This happened three or four times so eventually when he would pull out I just left my mouth at the hole in an o-shape, panting and rubbing my tongue around the inside of my lips. When he put it back in this let him just attack my mouth like it was a pussy growing on the wall. Which he did.

After a while he bent down and whispered for me to come over to his side.

I took my shirt off after I got on my knees in his booth. This morning I had shaved my chest -- I have very large, pendulous man-boobs, and some guys really, really like to fuck them, especially when they've been shaved. Sure enough, this guy liked titty-fucking me. I'd suck him a while, then pull off and squeeze my tits around his cock (he would start humping uncontrollably every time) then I would suck him some more. Just like through the glory hole, he kept pulling away every time he was about to cum. Finally I got tired of that and forced the issue, shoving it all the way down my throat while he tried to pull away. He came for what seemed like five minutes, lots of thick ropy, sweet jizz clogging up my tongue and throat. As soon as I pulled off, he started jerking himself maniacally, and came again, another very large load, all over my lips and tongue and tits.

Then he left, and I was the only person there for the next two hours, until I finally got bored and left.

1 comment:

  1. Seeking to join more affiliate networks?
    Visit our affiliate directory to get the ultimate list of affiliate programs.

    ReplyDelete