Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

About a Quarter Cup of Pearly Jizz Floating in my Toilet Bowl (Also: my tips on writing good Craigslist ads)

This post represents a change in the way I'm approaching the blog. Generally, my idea was to document every cock that shoots a load into my mouth or my ass. As I got busy, I fell behind (there's about a month's worth of backlog, as I've mentioned -- more than 40 separate incidents of men using my holes), so I started taking notes and thinking I'd catch up later. I have hardly ever actually caught up. And the reality is that when I write about an experience immediately after it happens, the post is better and more detailed than if I wait a month or two. I often completely forget what my notes are referring to by the time I write my post!

So here's what I'm going to do. I'd still like for this blog to eventually document every single cock I've been jizzed by since I started writing it, and I've still got my notes, but I'm also going to go ahead and write about sex that I've just had, too -- when it happens that I have a chance to blog in the immediate afterglow. There's no reason to be so structured about it. Since I am going to be doing less bookstore cruising and more Craigslist cruising (due to the arrests at my favorite bookstore, see previous post), this means I'll probably be more likely to blog immediately after sex, since my computer is right here in the same room I got fucked in (or whatever).

Which is what just happened.

I have found that on Craigslist, it helps to be very, very specific about what you want. If you like a wide variety of guys like I do, you need to think of each Craigslist ad as a specific "ad campaign" targeting only a particular type of guy. Just because that's how people use Craigslist. Also, if you're not a hot and sexy twink (which I am not), you need to be brutally honest about your shortcomings, and even try to tailor your ad to people who actually have a fetish for the things that you personally may not like about yourself. For example, I am an overweight, mostly hairless white guy with a very large ass. There are not a lot of guys who will especially go out of their way to get a blowjob from me -- if they saw me at an adult bookstore and they wanted a blowjob, sure, but if they're browsing Craigslist they're not going to go, oh, yeah, THAT is specifically the guy that I want. On the other hand, there are plenty of guys -- especially black guys, especially black guys with very large dicks -- who are specifically looking for big fat white asses to fuck. So even though I like a lot more guys than black guys, and I like a lot more activities than getting fucked, I tend to have success on Craigslist when I emphasize my big fat white ass, and I specify that I'm looking for black guys to fuck it, especially black guys with very large dicks (the large dick thing and the fat fetish thing seem to go hand in hand -- I guess fat bitches can take a large one better than skinny bitches can?).

Which is what I did.

I got three responses right away but you have to assume that two of the three will flake. Maybe even three of the three. The guy who ended up coming over was endearing because he had to have a friend drop him off, with the intention of taking the bus back home once he was done. That's dedication. If you live in a big city you probably don't understand: Louisville has a shitty, slow, inconvenient public transportation system. And it is a cold night.

He was a short, skinny, healthy-looking, clean middle-class, handsome-looking black guy in his late twenties to mid thirties, with whiskey on his breath. His dick turned out to be bigger than it appeared in the photo he sent me. About nine inches long and about as thick as the cardboard tube inside a toilet paper roll.

First we tried it with me on my knees on the couch hanging my ass off the edge. It hurt going in at first. He scolded me: "Stand still and let me get that dick in there." Once he got it in and fucked in and out a bit I was able to push back, and even milk it with my ass muscles a bit. He fucked me really hard, then slowed down and fucked me really slow, then really hard again, then pulled out completely and just rubbed the head around my asslips. He liked it when I squeezed with my muscles, but every now and then my squeezing hit the wrong pace and caused his dick to miss and bend and pop out. I started warning him when I was going to squeeze.

He wanted to try it with me on my back, and we did, but that didn't work at all. My feet are stinky, and I'm a very fat guy, and my couch is tiny, and whatever. Back on my knees.

He kept asking me about other guys who had fucked me, and he wanted to know if my boyfriend and I had ever taken cock at the same time from different guys. He wanted to know if I was a slut. He wanted to know how many dicks I've had (Ha!). I told him as much as he wanted to know. Seems he might be into a group scene someday, which I should file away. I'd love to get him and some other guys in a hotel room somewhere taking turns on my ass.

He finally settled in to a rhythm of very short, hard, rocking fucks, which hit my prostate just the right way and made me start making little kitten noises (I could tell he liked them, and that's why I did it at first, but after about ten minutes of hardcore prostate massage it was more like a deep, gutteral groan I was putting out, completely unconsciously). I actually did cum just a tiny little bit from the fucking.

He came a lot. I mean: as soon as he left, I went to shit it out, and what looked like at least a quarter cup of pearly jizz is floating in my toilet right now. I still feel more slime up in my ass, too.

After that, I posted another ad just very generically saying that I'm available to suck cock. I did get one response, but he didn't come over tonight. When he saw my email address, he asked, "What do I have to do to get you to write about me in your blog?" Either he googled the email address after he got my first response, and found this site, or he was already a reader. Either way: cool! I told him the truth: all you have to do is bust a load into my mouth or my ass. Maybe he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment