Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Arrests at My Favorite ABS!

This weekend, the police ran a "sting" operation on the adult bookstore where I usually cruise, and arrested three guys -- two straights who were there to cruise couples (the charge is that they offered to pay a female officer to suck them off) and one guy who was having sex with another guy in the theater. One of my readers emailed me to warn me this morning, but I had already seen the story. I still appreciate the concern, reader! I was sick this weekend, so I didn't happen to be anywhere near Theatair X, which is probably a lucky thing.

The arrests smell fishy to me, though. I've never noticed any prostitution going on of note there. One time a guy did ask me for money, but I told him I don't pay for it, and he eventually let me suck him anyway after not getting any other takers.

That said, I'm not sure how the straight cruising there works. I've had sex with the male in one of the straight couples, though, and they definitely weren't trying to pimp out the lady. I seriously doubt that that's what was really going on. But who knows?

As for the poor dude arrested for having sex in the theater, it seems supremely unfair that they didn't arrest the guy he was having sex with. Just him. What's up with that?

The two straight-couple-cruisers were regulars, extremely aggressive in their behaviors. When I complain about the straight guys chasing people down and making a big nuisance out of themselves, these are two of the guys I'm talking about. I'm not saying they necessarily deserved what they got. I'm just saying.

So, you may be wondering about continued updates to this blog. Don't worry. For one thing, I'm still way behind on my notes. I haven't made it through the end of September yet, in terms of backlog. I'll continue to update with posts based on those notes. But I'll probably lay low on the bookstore cruising for a while -- and I'll especially lay low on the Theatair X scene. Even if I wasn't afraid of getting arrested, myself (I'm not super-afraid of getting arrested), there's the reality that nobody else is going to be going there for a while due to the arrests.

There are plenty of other ways to get dick.

Maybe give the Craigslist thing more of a shot. The problem with Craigslist is that a). I don't really like going to stranger's houses, and b). when people come to my house, they now know where I live, and I've had a couple of guys I've sucked show up later, unannounced, on my doorstep, expecting me to suck them on demand, like I don't have a life -- friends, family, stuff to do -- of my own and c). usually when I post an ad, it's the same four or five guys -- guys that I've either already done and found lacking, or have rejected outright in the first place -- who answer the ads. Problems of a small town!

A couple of weeks back my boyfriend and I went to Chicago. He went to a bathhouse while I stayed in the hotel and cruised Craigslist. We had a great time. Maybe I could apply that same process here -- just get a hotel room, even though I already live here, and see what I can fish out of Craigslist. I'm guessing if I get a hotel somewhere far from my house -- way out on the East end or way out on the West end or maybe even in one of the exurbs -- I'd get a different set of responses from a different set of guys. And hotel sex may appeal more to the type of guy I like, since they're very much on the downlow, and they probably assume that somebody in a hotel is less likely to know anybody they know.

I dunno. I'll keep you posted!

I'll end up getting dicked down one way or another! Don't worry about that! Already since the arrests, I've had three guys answering old Craigslist ads that I posted weeks ago. I'm not the only one looking for an alternate route to fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment