Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ugly Older Arabic Guy Fucked Me Like a Bitch

If you've read a lot of my blog, you know that I have a thing for Arabic guys. I know this is probably stereotyping, but I like that culturally they seem to have the exact attitude about homosexuality that I do: that there are men, and there are slutty queers whose job is to service them when they (the men) can't find a woman. And that's it. Whether any individual Arab guy thinks this way is irrelevant. It's what I've been led to believe -- by some of the Arabic guys I've messed around with, and also by reading stuff on the web -- is their attitude. And that attitude really turns me on.

So if a guy is Arabic, I'm completely ready to service him, even if he is (as was the case here) kind of old and ugly-looking. Sort of froggy. Tubby, with a mustache, fat belly, mid-fifties to early sixties, golden skin, tired eyes. The kind of guy you see working at a rundown convenience store sometimes.

Followed me around the aisles at the bookstore, and on one of the corners got close enough to brush my ass with his hand. That's not usually the way you cruise at this bookstore, but the brazenness of it, and the fact that he was very specifically letting me know that he thought of me as a piece of ass, turned me on. I jumped into a booth, he followed. He immediately put his hands on my hips and made a gesture as if to twirl me around (I'm no skinny twink, so he wasn't actually able to twirl me around, but the meaning was obvious). I turned around and unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them down just far enough for my ass to hang out. Instead of pulling his own dick out, he humped up against my ass through his jeans for a while, holding my big manboobs in his warty, scratchy hands, and sniffing my neck and my ear. I think he might have licked my neck a little bit, or maybe it was a kiss. Hard to tell. He smelled like a barbershop: hair oil and soap.

Then he pulled his dick out through his fly (never took his pants down) and stuck it inside my ass and came after about two thrusts, just like that.

He turned away from me and watched the movie playing in the booth after he came, wouldn't even acknowledge my presence while I cleaned myself up and left. Didn't even glance over.

I hope I see that ugly fucker again!

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a amazing secret that can literally get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete