Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Trying Out the Only ABS in Downtown Louisville


There's an ABS in downtown Louisville -- the only one left from a long and proud tradition of sleazy businesses in the area that got swept away by the construction of the Convention Center -- that I've been to a few times. The nice thing about it is that you don't have to pay to go to the arcade. The two bad things: a). no gloryholes -- you have to go into the booth with the guy, and b). lots of guys trying to hustle.

Now, I want to be clear: I do not mind being asked for money. I'll never stand between a man and his way of earning a living. I never pay for sex, because I'm still able to get plenty of what I want for free. But I don't object to sex workers trying to drum up some trade from me. I do object to people trying to cheat me out of money, or trick me into paying for sex I didn't realize I was expected to pay for.

I've had the following hustle occur there twice (and I've only been to the place five or six times, tops): cute guy says he wants to have sex with me in the theater, which costs $10. Wants me to pay his way in. Wants me to hand him the $10 so he can go buy his own ticket, because he doesn't want people to know that he's going in there with another guy. Leaves as soon as he gets the $10. I say it happened twice -- it really only happened once. The second time, I knew what was up and didn't give him the $10, though he kept pestering me for it so insistently and aggressively that I eventually had to leave the place. Note: these were two different guys.

So yeah. Bad history.

I've also sucked exactly two cocks there over the years. One was a cute white guy, who looked like he was probably on steroids (he had the muscular body, and also the fat, smooth, big-jawed face, at the top of his body, and the tiny teensy peanut-sized balls in the middle of his body, that I associate with steroid users) and another was a cute Mexican guy, and, weirdly, both were extremely aggressive face-fuckers. The Mexican had held me down so hard on his cock when he was cumming that I tried to pull away -- not something I usually do when a guy is cumming, but I was actually panicking. He was kind of a short guy, and I eventually had to stand up, and pick him up with me, in order to get his cock out of my throat.

I was ashamed at having disappointed him. I've never gone against a guy's orgasm like that again. It was a moment of weakness.

These incidents, distilled from the past and set next to one another in such close proximity, make it sound like the place has been hotter than it has been. Mostly, when I've gone there, you end up standing alone in an empty arcade for an hour or two, worried that they might take all the "No Loitering in Hallways" signs seriously -- and then you leave.

Last night, I was trying to get over the 2nd Street Bridge to Indiana, to go to my usual bookstore, but rush hour had hit (I work from home, so I forget about these things), and it looked like I was going to be stuck in traffic for an hour or two. I pulled out of the traffic and made my way to this ABS, which I hardly ever think about, but which does happen to be on 2nd Street.

When I got there, it was empty, as usual. Pretty soon after I arrived, though, a chubby black guy with a huge amount of what I will call "street baggage" -- two separate backpacks, a fanny pack, and a big puffy Michelin-man type coat -- came in. I tried to cruise him a little bit then figured out he was a cocksucker, by the way he was trying to cruise me a little bit. After we figured each other out, we settled into our own corners of the arcade. Then a second black guy came in, and started talking to him like an old friend/cruising buddy/gossipy giggler. You know the type.

I started to consider leaving.

A third guy came in. Maybe Mexican, maybe Bosnian (there are a lot of Bosnian refugees in Louisville -- one of our more populous minorities). He definitely looked like an immigrant to me: hard-working hands, fresh dirt on his arms and face (not from not washing, but from having to work in dirt, you know, just kind of smeared on him and obviously not destined to stay there for long), torn, cheap clothes. He had a long, skinny body, a long, skinny head, bald on top in a perfect circle, and a dark black Zapata mustache, as well as a set of dark black sideburns, underneath the baldness. He went into a booth, fed a dollar in, left it cracked open.

The second black guy went in there with him, but didn't shut the door. He stood there looking at the guy (the insides of the booths make an "L" shape, with the TV and the stool hidden from view of the door, tucked around the corner). I saw him reach his hand out, probably playing with the guy. He stayed in there a long time, then he came out.

The first black guy had no interest.

Both of them were standing right in front of the guy's door.

It was a little awkward, but I stepped past them and went into the booth. The guy was sitting on his stool -- more like leaning on it, with his long legs sticking straight out and playing with a very long, half-hard cock.

When he saw me heading down onto my knees, he had a look of relief on his face. I guess the other guy had struck him as a bit of a tease or whatever. Whatever. I sucked it. He was very appreciative. He came without it ever getting quite hard. It would get to the back of my throat, but not go into my throat-hole, because it was still bendy just below the head. I enjoyed it anyway.

When he thanked me I realized that I had been wrong about his origin. He had one of the thickest and most broad Kentucky accents I've heard in a long while, "THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YEW"). Maybe from the mountains, then. Maybe a coal miner.

When I came out of the booth after sucking him, there was a superhot 20something shaved-head guy, almost skinhead-looking, coming down the aisle toward me. I caught his eye, licked my lips. He nodded, winked, kept walking past me, looked over his shoulder. Went into the last booth. The first black guy, the one with the two backpacks, followed him in, stepping right in front of me with a smirk. Just a little later, I heard somebody from inside that booth hissing, "Suck it. Suck it bitch."

Let's assume it was the skinhead getting sucked. I think that that's a safe assumption.

Before they got finished with one another, some of the store workers came up, trying to find out who was driving a brown Subaru, which apparently had its lights on. They found the guy (it was the second black guy), went downstairs with him (the arcade is upstairs, the main part of the store is down). The reason this is significant is that I have never quite known for sure what this store's enforcement policy is, vis a vis their anti-loitering signs. They were perfectly friendly to those of us who were just standing around in the hallways. So that's good.

The skinhead eventually got out of the stall and left the store. I left afterwards. I would have left earlier, out of frustration with missing out on such prime meat, but past experience has taught me that sometimes your prime meat will become available again before cumming -- maybe he doesn't like the cocksucker, or maybe the cocksucker gets a phone call he has to take, or whatever -- so I always wait until it's completely a lost cause.

I'll get him next time. Definitely going back there. I'm thinking it might be especially cruisy during convention time (the convention center and its hotels are all in that area). Farm Equipment Show is coming up! Yes!

That wasn't my last cock of the night. I went to my regular ABS in Indiana and got two more after that. More on those cocks later.

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE HIRING NEW SEXY CAM MODELS!
    EARN UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete