Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two Fat Guys Last Night -- One Black, One White

I'm not a chubby chaser, but I don't mind fat guys as long as they're masculine. Especially if there's nothing else around. I'm able to lower my standards pretty low when I have to. This gives me a little bit of an advantage over a lot of the cocksuckers at the ABS who aren't interested in fat guys. Often when I first arrive, there will be a lonely cute fat guy who has been waiting quite some time for a blowjob. This is usually the first one I suck when I get there.

That's what happened yesterday. He was a white guy with a shaved head and a thin little straight cock and a whole lot of himself standing on two feet. His fat wasn't the soft, dimpled kind -- he was all hard and round all around. I sucked him through the hole for a little while, then put my ass up to the hole for a bit. He fucked my ass and kept whispering to himself. "Oh God, oh God, oh God." Then he pulled away. I dropped down to check through the hole and he was sitting on his stool playing with himself -- he hadn't cum. That's one sign you're dealing with an actual straight guy. They've been trained by women not to cum inside their mouths or asses or pussies. Whatever. I motioned to the hole, and finally convinced him to stick his dick back through. I let him fuck my face for a while (the "Oh God, oh God, oh God" started back up, in time to his thrusts), and eventually he shot a load into my throat. His cock wasn't big enough to break the gag point, but he was poised right there on the edge of it, so I didn't have to taste the jizz. It's not that I mind the taste of jizz, but I love the feeling of having it pumped directly into me like I'm an automobile getting filled up -- an automobile that runs on jizz!

The next guy I sucked was a fat black guy. He came into the booth with me. His uncut dick smelled of sweat and old jizz and dirty cunt. I'm not kidding. Each smell (and taste) was very clear to me. He kept his hand on the back of my neck to make sure I took his load. His dick wasn't big enough to hit my throat at all, so he flooded my mouth with his dirty-tasting jizz. I felt like such a filthy whore because of how dirty his dick was, and how I sucked it without hesitation. He tapped me on the shoulder after he came and said, "Thanks." Like I wouldn't have noticed that he had cum.

I hope I get some better cock tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment