Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reporting on 3 Loads from Last Week

I've had some fairly decent luck since my last report. I got out of the habit of doing my write ups as soon as I got home. Sorry. I'm actually at the ABS right now, waiting for the lunch rush, so I thought I'd take advantage of the lull to catch you up.

Last week, I think it was Thursday, was when my luck began to turn. I got 3 that night, 2 of whom were truly high caliber.

The first one, though, was kind of ugly. Short dumpy guy, shaved head, with a weird knot at the top of his neck, like a flesh-colored apple. I sucked him through the gloryhole. His cock was salty, smallish, and had one of those foreskins that is still connected to the head, so it never slides free. I mostly only sucked this guy because I figured there would be slim pickings like every other time I've cruised lately. He wedged his foreskin between my lips (I had to squeeze them tight), and rutted his nut into the foreskin, which I then slurped out into my mouth.

The next guy was in his late 40s, muscular, big wide mustache and big wide long cock. He went to one of the larger gloryholes (7 inch square), which I always like because it's easier to get fucked in the ass through those. First I put it in my mouth. It was the kind of cock that immediately makes itself at home in a hole. I don't know know how else to describe this. The big fat weight of it, the clean but musky taste, the silky texture. I felt my mouth immediately pussify around that thing. He was uncircumcised too but his foreskin worked correctly, hugging the sides of his cock and lubricating my throat as he slid himself into me. After a while I got up and put my ass to the hole. He fucked it for a little while but lost his hard-on. I jumped around and squatted quickly just in case he hadn't realized his cock had been in my ass. I didn't want him to see. Sometimes they freak out. I went back to sucking and still loved it. After a while he said, "Give me that ass again," so I knew then that he had known. This time he didn't lose his erection. He long dicked me good for what must have been 20 minutes. His cock curved upward at just the right angle to make my prostate all tingly and warm and tight. I heard some slut in a movie moaning low and like a wild hurt animal -- I hate it when people turn the volume up so high on their movies, it's distracting. I had time to think about turning the volume down on the movie playing in my own booth, and did so, before realizing that the out of control moaning whore was me.

Then he came and left.

I was feeling slimy in my hole when I walked, wasn't sure I'd be able to hold it all in, so I went to the restroom.

The restroom is not part of the arcade. It's in the main part of the store, right by the cashier's station. Until the event I am about to describe, I've never done anything in there, though it's obvious how you would. The urinals are along the left hand side at the end of the wall. In the middle if the room, making a sort of island, are two toilet stalls, back to back from one another. The one facing away from the entrance has no door. It also happens to be less than two steps away from the urinals. All a guy had to do is look over his shoulder while pissing to see if the guy on the toilet is a cocksucker (licking lips, etc) or not. I've never cruised in there because the stakes for getting caught are high. Queens get banned for life for cruising in there, not because the owners have any problem with sex on the premises but because you don't have to pay to go to the bathroom and if guys are going to get their dicks sucked, management understandably wants to profit from it. I am too much of a whore to completely resist, though, and anytime a guy at the urinal looks back, I always lick my lips. Nothing has ever come of it before. This time, the guy pissing was a 30something skinny redheaded redneck with a Clark Gable mustache and slightly crossed eyes. When he sees me lick my lips he swings around and lets me get a look at his cock. Kind of skinny but a decent length. There's no way I could say no at this point (after I've seen the cute face and hard cock is the point of no return). I motioned him over. He took his station in front of me, where the door should have been in my stall, and I went to town on it. We heard the bathroom door open at one point so he slid to my right, opposite the urinals, walked around the stall island and started washing his hands. I didn't hear him again after that, and when the other guy left, I was afraid my guy had left, too. But he popped right back into place after a second. Meanwhile, remember, I've just been shitting the other guy's fuck out of my hole, and I haven't had time to wipe or anything. Dude pulls his cock out of my mouth and starts begging to fuck me. I try to wipe a little, but I'm rushed, and when I get up and turn around I hear him pulling more toilet paper off the roll. He starts dabbing at my hole with it. "I'm sorry," I say. "Its all right!" he whispers back. But I'm mortified, and not in a hot way.

When he did get his cock in, I could barely feel it. I've got a kind of loose gape at the best of times, and remember that I had just been ravished by fat dick daddy. I let him fuck around back there a little while then turned and sat, licked a streak of something reddish brown off of his head (shit or blood, I didn't care) and finished him off. He put the tips of all 8 fingers on the nape of my neck and set up a steady fucking action into my throat, shoving down with the fingers like you do when you're kneading dough. He got off pretty quickly after that.

I left the restroom a bit after he did. The cashier looked at me funny. But maybe that's my imagination.

I left.

I've had 6 more loads since that day, but I will tell them later.

1 comment: