Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wide-Faced Older Brown Guy

Went to the ABS in Indiana again tonight -- nobody much there. When I first got there, I sucked off a guy I found on the other side of one of the gloryholes. He was older than me (probably late 50s), with a wide face and dark skin. Maybe American Indian, maybe an Arab, maybe Mexican. He fucked his nut into my mouth rhythmically and efficiently, with no wasted effort, grunted when he came.

After that I spent a few hours waiting, waiting, waiting. Nothing. Now I'm home typing this for you.

1 comment:

  1. You can earn $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete