Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Just Shat a Load of Jizz

Saturday I sucked off a pear-shaped guy at the ABS in Indiana. I'm not talking about his dick. I'm talking about the guy. He said he didn't want to get sucked, that he just wanted me to play with it. I was in the both with him, on my knees. I did play with it a little while but eventually it ended up in my mouth, somehow. Don't look at me like that. He didn't put up any kind of fight. Soon as it went in, he came.

Today I went back over there. Sucked off a tall 30-something redneck-type guy with one of those "C. Everett Coop" beards that goes around the edge of the face but never quite makes it into the face. I went into the booth with this one, too. I wasn't sure if he was cruising -- he was very rednecky -- but he did leave his door unlocked. I figured I might as well take a peek. Sure enough, he was sitting on the stool with his cock out and his hands on his hips in a "well, hurry up and give me my blowjob" kind of pose. Awesomeness! He had a fairly small, very sensitive cock. When he was getting ready to cum he said, "You better stop, you better stop, I'm going to cum." I pulled off, but I kept the tip of my tongue on it. I looked up at him: "You don't want to cum?" From the look on his face, I think it had never occurred to him that I might want to take the cum. I went straight down on it, all the way to the base, and he shot in my mouth just immediately. His tender little balls curled up tight together right under my lower lip. I've never seen balls pull up that tight and high and yet remain so, well, ball-like and hard.

There was a tall, thin black guy with a very fat uncircumcised cock in one of the gloryhole booths. I made the finger-signal at the hole, but he didn't acknowledge it. I left. I got bored about twenty minutes later and checked on him again. He was still in there, still playing with his very hard cock, still watching straight movies. I decided to put my ass up to the hole and see if that's what he was looking for. It was. He put it through immediately. His dick was pretty fat and long -- I'm guessing most guys have a hard time taking it. As soon as I got it all the way in, he came, pulled out of the hole, put his pants on, and left, just like that. I didn't even have time to zip up before I heard the front door of the arcade banging shut.

I might go back out. I shat a huge load of thick, milky jizz just now. It's got me horny again.


No comments:

Post a Comment