Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I've Sucked 3 More Since Last Post

Renovation at the ABS in Indiana is complete. You'll be happy to know that after replacing the old TVs with new TVs (and getting rid of the gloryholes in the process), they went back in and put the gloryholes back in -- larger, in some cases. I don't know why they got rid of them while putting the new TVs in. Weird.

I kind of miss the old gloryholes -- the ones that were there until about a month ago. Those were the exact gloryholes I've been taking cock through for more than two decades. I had my sentimental memories, you know? Silly, but true.

This is the second time in as many months that they've gotten rid of all the gloryholes then put them back. The first time it happened, "straight guy needing a blowjob" traffic died down immediately and didn't come back for a while. We're still in the "died down" phase right now. Lots of cocksuckers hanging out, but very few cocks. Accordingly, my standards are still a little lower than usual.

The first guy I want to tell you about was middle-aged, black haired, walked with a limp, had a very big, nice cock that pointed hard to his left, and banged his head on the wall on the other side when he came. He was the only guy I got off that night, though I did mess around with a few others who didn't cum.

Generally, if a guy doesn't cum, I don't count him as having had sex with me.

That was, I think, this past Wednesday.

Last night, I sucked two cocks. On Friday and Saturday nights at this place there's usually a number of straight couples who stop by and have sex in the booths, and they have their own 'fans' who hang out and wait for them -- usually chubby, unhappy-looking straight guys. The gloryhole interruption has put a crimp in that arrangement, just like it has for my kind of cruising. There were a handful of the straight guys hanging out waiting for couples, but no couples. I managed to suck off two of these guys. I know they were there for the couples because I've seen them cruise couples before -- they run around in packs, whispering to each other, heading each other off at the pass, worse than queens about it. I've also seen them "score" before. So their straight creds are real. I think they only did it with me last night because I was a last resort.

Both were pudgy guys with beards, kind of wheezy. The first one, who I've sucked before, has a very nice, big, fat cock. I went into a booth with him to suck it. The second guy let me suck him through the gloryhole, but only after he had been there for several hours. Like I said: last resort.

I hope it picks up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment