Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

5 Loads Today

Went to the ABS around 10am today.

First cock I got was an Arabic and/or Turkish guy -- golden skin, shaved head, big muscles, hook nose, wedding band. I saw him first in the restroom but wasn't sure if he was cruising. He followed me into the arcade. I went to a gloryhole booth, he went into the next one. That's backwards from how it usually works! I'm usually the one chasing the men, not the other way around. His cock was small but superhard, and he really enjoyed cumming in my mouth, if all the grunting (which continued long after he had pulled his cock out of my mouth and was no longer shooting actual liquid) was any indication.

Next up was a fat black guy with an extremely fat, but not very long, cock. It was roughly the size and shape of a poblano chili pepper -- maybe a little fatter at the base, and a little shorter. There was no way I could suck it, it was too thick, so I put my ass to the hole. He immediately pulled his cock away, and I started to take my ass off the hole (some guys don't like it when you put your ass up there, so I try to keep them from seeing), but he stuck his thumb into my hole, and sort of pulled my ass back, hard, to the hole, using the thumb-hold, and the rest of his hands squeezing one of my cheeks. I hear some rustling around back there, and the next thing I feel is a fat, strong, wide, warm, wet tongue right smack on my hole (he still had his thumb in, too). It was a pussy-licker's tongue -- flicking back and forth quickly, the way guys do on a clit, not the way gay guys do when they tongue-fuck. Eventually he took the thumb out, ate out my manpussy for a while, then tried to ram that enormously fat, short cock in my hole. I can take cocks as fat as his, and do so fairly often, but usually when there's one as fat as that, it's also very long, and after a certain point your hole just gives up and let the rest of him in. He was just short enough to keep tearing up my pussy walls.

In other words: I loved it.

He never quite got it fully in -- this time. He'd squeak it forward a millimeter or two, fuck in and out to that distance, then squeak another little bit of it in (I could literally feel it squeaking, like fingers on a clean plate). After a while, he stopped fucking. I wasn't sure if he had come or not (a trip to the restroom afterwards -- and a shitful of white jizz -- gave me the answer).

He stayed around, and fucked me one more time, later. He got it in further the second time. I don't think he usually finds a bitch that can take it through the hole. He seemed really excited.

Third guy I got was a very young, very skinny country boy. He could have been the younger, more beautiful brother of the guy I got in the restroom last Thursday -- at first I thought it was him. I know the kid was over 18, because they are very strict about checking id at this bookstore, but that's the only way I know he was over 18. He came in, everybody was following him. He went into a booth without a gloryhole, locked the door. Everybody wandered away. I pulled on the door, he unlocked it. "You want a blowjob?" I said. He said, "No." I started to walk away. He opened the door some more, motioned me back over. "You get fucked?"

Unfortunately, he insisted on wearing a rubber. Fortunately, I was able to negotiate with him to make sure he gave me the rubber after he had cum in it.

He took a long time fucking me. I was already worn out from the enormously wide black cock. His cock was long and thin. He'd get it in, and try to fuck harder than he needed to fuck (this is a common thing with young guys), and end up losing where the hole was. He kept trying to push my ass down to fuck me, when really, to get the right angle, my ass needed to go up instead of down. Etc. I was about to give up, and told him that it just wasn't working, and he slapped me across the face. "Shut up and turn around."

So I did, of course.

He fucked me like a monster, got his nut, pulled the condom off, handed it to me, started getting himself dressed (he had pulled his pants off during our awkward early attempts, as a way to maybe get a better angle I think).

"Do you care if I eat it?" I said.

He said, in a voice that sounded honestly disgusted, "I don't care what you do with it."

I've had straight guys hand me a condom filled with their own cum before, and usually they get off on watching me eat the cum -- regardless of what they say. They can't take their eyes off of the act. And their eyes have that, "Yeah, you really are a fucking low-life bitch eating my cum" kind of look to them. This guy honestly couldn't care less, apparently. He didn't even look once, even though I turned the condom inside out and ate every bit of that cum right in front of him.

The next guy I got was a pudgy Mexican, one of those short Mayan-type Mexicans. I sucked him a while through the hole, but the gloryhole he had landed in was too high for him. His cock barely fit through -- only the tip of it, and it was pointing straight up, brushing the top of the gloryhole wall itself. I gave up, left the stall. He came out, then went down the line opening every door looking for a gloryhole. I am pretty sure he didn't realize that I was the one who had just tried to suck him. I got in one of the stalls (without a gloryhole) that was in his path, and when he looked in it, he saw me there, sitting on the floor, pointing at my own mouth with my finger. He got the message. I sucked him for a while. He ended up fucking me as hard and fast as a jackhammer, and I pulled away. I showed him my ass, slapped it, asked if he wanted to fuck. He didn't say yes, didn't say no, just looked straight ahead like I was not even there. I shoved my ass back onto his cock, he grabbed my thighs, and started jackhammering away again. After he came, he kept standing there, panting, like a big machine cooling down.

My last dick of the day was a gray-haired, black-mustached trim trucker who mauled my manboobs while I sucked his fairly small cock. He kept pulling them together so they would be more like boobs, and then squeezing them, so hard it hurt. When he came, he hollered like a rodeo cowboy. Afterwards, he said, "Boy, I sure hope I see you again sometime!" and I told him that I live to serve.

It was about 2 by this time -- 5 cocks in 4 hours, with three achieving orgasm in my ass (although only two of them actually left their loads there). Not a bad day's work for a cockslut!

No comments:

Post a Comment