Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Calm Mouth-Fuck from a Completely Anonymous Regular

This happened yesterday.

There's a guy I've sucked a bunch of times -- I shouldn't say I sucked him; it's more passive than that. I've let him fuck his load into my mouth a few times. He's middle-aged, a little round about the middle, has a wedding band, black hair, strong masculine face. My favorite thing about him is that he doesn't want to know what you look like, and he doesn't want you to know what he looks like. I happen to know what he looks like because I've sucked him often enough that I've caught glimpses of him here and there. But basically, the only way you know he's cruising is you go into a gloryhole booth, and his cock is sticking, hard, through the hole. I've come to recognize his cock immediately. You put your mouth on it and just hold your mouth slack. If you do any sucking or licking, or touch it with your hand, or anything non-passive, he will immediately pull away and not put his dick back through until you leave the booth. So you put your mouth on it, and he calmly, without any kind of urgency, fucks his dick all the way down to the back of your throat (it's pretty big), and cums after only a few pumps. Every time.

So I hooked up with him yesterday at the ABS I go to.

I hadn't seen (well, not-seen) him in a while, and I was afraid he had left for good, but here he was, back again. I was happy to be of service. Most of the bitches in that place won't do him because they've got to see what they're sucking. Like I said, I've already seen him, and know that he's do-able, and I think it's superhot that he doesn't want to see who's sucking him. I like to imagine that what's going on in his mind is that he's "fucking wall-pussy," or whatever. That he likes to pretend it's not even a person on the other side. But that's just my fucked up head.

No comments:

Post a Comment