Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Two More from the Other Day

When last we saw the intrepid cocksucker (myself), he had left the ABS in downtown Louisville out of frustration for missing out on a hot skinhead.

So yeah. After that, the traffic had died down a bit going over the bridge, so I decided to go on over to the ABS in Indiana.

I sucked a short Mexican guy with a very fat cock and a big smile. Most of the bitches there won't do the Mexicans. Their racism is my gain. He was very happy to get his cock sucked, kept thanking me even while I was still in the middle of sucking it. "Tenk you, tenk you." I had pulled off his cock to look up at him for a second, then put my mouth back on it (tongue first) when he came. Glad I didn't miss the jizz!

The second guy I got was much hotter, but not in a conventional way. He was too fat for most, I'd guess. He had a nice trim beard and a handsome face. Hard to describe why I thought he was so hot, because he sounds like just about every other trucker I've sucked, when it comes to the words I can use to talk about him. He just had a swagger or a confidence or a special something that I can't really put my finger on. I had been just about to leave -- was already walking out the door to the parking lot -- when I saw him buying his tokens. So I turned on a heel and came back, followed him in. He didn't wait -- by the time I was in the stall beside him, his cock was already sticking through the gloryhole. I love that! It was small but plump, and for some reason my mouth really, really liked it. There's just certain cocks that make a real connection with my mouth. Hard to explain. I decided to tease him, so every time he would get close to cumming, I would pull off and blow on his cock. Drove him crazy. Some guys hate that. He loved it. Started panting and screaming at me to suck it, suck it, suck it -- not screaming, more like yelling, like I was his favorite football player and he was in the stands urging me on.

So I did suck it, finally, all the way until he came.

That was three loads in one day (including the one I had gotten in downtown Louisville), so I decided to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment