Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last Cock of 2011 and My Goal for 2012 (1000 cocks!)

"Balding Trucker" is a fairly common type at this ABS.

I'm not 100% sure he was a trucker. He probably wasn't, actually, because he was wearing a Louisville Cardinals jacket (there had been a big ballgame that night), meaning he was a local. He looked like a trucker, though, so I'm going to call him that: big beer belly, masculine, slack, uninterested face, mustache. He had the kind of baldness that starts in the front and ends exactly on the top of the head, so that it looked like somebody had shaved his head while he was laying on his back, asleep, and they hadn't wanted to turn him over and wake him up.

He went into a booth with a gloryhole, but also left his door wide open. I leaned in and said, "Excuse me. Would you mind if I sucked your cock?" and he said, "Oh absolutely."

He was the kind of guy whose legs shake for a good two or three minutes before he cums. Those guys are working hard to climb the ladder of their orgasm, and I love them for taking the effort for me.

That was my last cock of 2011. I didn't start documenting until nearly the end of the year, so I can't give you a count for the whole year.

My goal for 2012 is to give at least 1000 blowjobs. That's an average of slightly less than 3/day. If you want to help me reach that goal, email me today and let me know when you are going to come visit my mouth in Louisville!

No comments:

Post a Comment