Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Cock # 3: Scared to Put it Through the Hole, but He Wanted Me to Have His Cum Anyway

The next guy I got last night (New Year's Eve) was a tall skinhead guy I found on the other side of a gloryhole booth when somebody else left the companion booth. He had a nice cock, already wet.

He was one of those guys whose piss-hole is perfectly round, like somebody stuck a toothpick in the tip of his penis to make it. It looked like a little mouth that could talk.

I sucked his cock for a while, then put my ass on it and he fucked me just for a couple of thrusts. He pulled away in a panic. I jumped back down, but too late. He had already realized what I was doing. Some guys are scared of the asspussy.

After that, he whacked off, holding his cock just to the point where it would only occasionally brush my lips (of course I stuck my open mouth, tongue lolling out, back through the hole -- why wouldn't I?). He didn't put his cock back through, I think because he was afraid I would put it in my ass. But he definitely wanted to make sure I got his cum. As soon as he started to cum, he placed the head of his cock on my tongue and shot his load into my mouth, making a muffled sobbing sound, like a kid trying to keep his parents from knowing he's crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment