Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Cock # 1: He Didn't Want Anybody to See His Face

Went back to Indiana's best ABS yesterday (New Year's Eve) around 5 pm.

There were a bunch of bitches hanging out, which is always a bad thing.

One guy in a gloryhole booth with nobody in the companion booth. With all the bitches hanging around uninterested, it was probably some nasty troll, but I always look. The instant my face darkened the hole, he stuck his dick through. It was a fat, long one that curved downward. I decided to go for it, even though I hadn't seen the guy yet. Other than being a cocksucker himself, the only thing that disqualifies a guy is if he's dirty, diseased-looking, or way too old (and that's very, very old), and this cock was indicative of none of those, while his throwing it through the hole without even bothering to look at me meant he was probably not gay. So I sucked it.

And I sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked it, and sucked it, and my God it was taking forever.

My shoulders and lower back and arm were starting to get sore from going back and forth. I pulled off, he pulled out, I looked through. He was playing with it. I got a slightly better look at him this time. Still couldn't see his face, but I could tell that he was a trim youngish (20s or 30s) guy. When I saw he was about to put his cock back through, I held my mouth up to the hole in an open, slack position so that he could slide in as if it were a pussy. Sometimes this gives them a hint -- and sure enough, he started proactively fucking my mouth after that. Much easier on my shoulders! Sometimes when a straight guy is having trouble cumming, it's because he is used to being in control of his own pleasure -- usually from whacking off -- and they have trouble giving up control over the pace and intensity of the experience to the mouth/bottom. Letting them fuck (or, if you're in the booth with them, inviting them to put their hands on your head and control your pace) sometimes gives them the ability to jizz more easily.

He did cum pretty quickly after that, shoving it all the way down my throat-hole only at the exact moment of his orgasm.

I jumped out of the booth in time to watch him leave: very hot blond young professional type of a guy. All the other bitches perked up when they saw him leave. I guess he had been in there so long that none of them had seen him, and none had bothered to look because nobody else was cruising him, so they assumed he was ugly. That's why I always look!


No comments:

Post a Comment