Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where Should I Cruise Today?

So it's the day before Thanksgiving, 2011. I'm hoping that there will be guys in town trying to get away from their families. Here are my cruising options:

1. Theatair X in Indiana. Very cruisy up until recently. They've been remodeling. Thoughts on this: the guys from out of town don't know about the remodeling, so they might show up in droves. On the other hand, most of the guys I suck at this place, when I do suck guys there, are truckers. Truckers aren't likely to be on the road today. Right? Or wrong? I don't know. Hm.

2. Louisville Manor on Dixie Highway. Hit or miss. The kind of place that you can sit in alone for hours, then have three guys in a row come in looking for a blowjob. This is where the two pseudothugs got into a fight over whose bitch I was.  If there are no other cocksuckers in there, it suits me fine. If there's even one other cocksucker, the place is useless, because of the low traffic.

3. Showboat. Mostly old men but the occasional spectacular straight working guy comes in, gets blown, leaves. Rarer and rarer lately though.

So tell me. Where should I go? I only have a few hours free.

No comments:

Post a Comment