Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hot or Not: Making My Mouth Look Like a Pussy

I can curl my tongue around on itself to make it into a tunnel. Most people can't do this.

Sometimes when I am at the gloryhole, I hold my tongue like that in the hopes of making my mouth look more like a pussy. But I'm not sure if it's really working. It also kind of looks like a dog dick, which is maybe gross.

If you saw this through the gloryhole:

 Or this, in person:





... would it turn you on or off? Does it make you want to fuck the pink? Or disgust you?

Also (and this is important), what kind of guy are you? Are you gay, straight, bi, etc? Just there to get your dick sucked, versatile, what? I need to know this because I think it may turn on the right kinds of guys (straight, just there to get off, horny and needing relief), and turn off the kinds I'm not interested in. Or maybe not. I just don't know. That's why I'm asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment