Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Last Tuesday Load # 4: Fat Trucker Came on the Floor

I am not a chubby chaser myself, in that fatness doesn't turn me on. Unlike most gay guys, though, fatness in and of itself does not always turn me off, either. Some big guys -- big, beefy, supermasculine truckers in particular, let's say -- really turn me on. Not because they're fat, but because they're real men. I like skinny supermasculine truckers, too. And normal-sized ones, as long as they're supermasculine. See the common thread? The fatness doesn't matter one way or another.

While I was sitting on the stool in the corner playing with my iPhone, before I hooked up with the titty-fucker (see previous post), I saw one hot fat dude go into the theater. The theater is separate from the arcade (the stool sits in the corner strategically so that you can see who goes in and out of the theater when you sit on it). Paying to go to the arcade does not get you admission to the theater, but paying to go to the theater does get you admission into the arcade. Almost every semi-hot guy who goes into the theater eventually comes out to get his dick sucked in the arcade, so I had made a mental note to myself about this guy.

He reminded me of a fat Johnny Depp. Which is hard to imagine, I know. But ponder on it a bit.

By the time I finished up with the titty-fucker, the fat trucker dude was already cruising the arcade. He just happened to pass me by as I stepped out of the booth, so I stepped right into step behind him. He went into one of the booths with a hole. I went into its counterpart. He stuck his cock through. I sucked it. Yay.

Problem was he was so fat that he was having trouble angling his body so that the cock would go all the way through the hole. His belly kept getting in the way. After a few frustrating attempts to get his cock down my throat, I asked him if I could come over to his booth, and he said OK.

Once I got into the booth, things went easier. He had a nice cock -- the type I call a "rocketship," thick at the base, narrow at the head. The very, very base of it was buried deep in his fat so I had to push my head into his belly to get the cock to break my gag point. He liked that (sometimes they don't). After sucking on it for a few strokes I pulled off, looked him in the eyes, and said that I like to get fucked, too. He nodded absently the way you do when somebody has said something weird an inappropriate, so I went back to sucking him.

I love an appreciative man. Every time I went down, he sucked his own breath in and held it. Everytime I came off, he exhaled and cursed gently under his breath. "Faggot." "Whore." "Cocksucker." Not for me to hear. In fact, he was whispering so low I'm pretty sure he didn't want me, necessarily to hear. But I loved hearing it.

When he pulled me off and asked me if I wanted to take his cum up the ass, I said, eagerly, "Yes sir!"

But as I got up and started pulling my pants off, I noticed that he was already coming. I'm not sure if he even realized it himself before I did. Two good thick white jolts shot to the floor, straight as bullets. I jumped back down, put my mouth on his cock (he screamed in pleasure) and sucked whatever was left. Then I rubbed my fingers on the floor to try to pick up the cum that he had shot there, and licked them.

Since he was still hard, I decided to try to get him to fuck me still. He did get it in, but wasn't able to keep it hard.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Don't be sorry," I said. "That's just what I get for being so good at sucking cock."

"You are good at it," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment