Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Last Tuesday Load #s 5 & 6: Two Gays

I usually try to avoid gay guys.

Let me define "gay," since some of you may be confused about this. "Gay," for the purposes of my cruising definition (which may be different from the definition I use when I use the word in other contexts) means: openly acknowledging of one's own homosexuality. I prefer to suck off guys who think they're straight, is another way of putting it.

So: if a guy's watching a gay movie in the booth, no matter how hot he is, I generally avoid him. Because he knows he's gay.

Also: if he wants to suck my dick, or get fucked by me, my interest usually evaporates immediately. Because he knows he's gay.

Last Tuesday, though, after taking four loads, I was on fire with lust, so I didn't care as much as usual. I did two obviously gay guys in a row.

The first was an older guy in a Hawaiian shirt who was watching a gay movie. He stuck his cock through the hole (tiny, curved upward), and I didn't even bother trying to suck on it. I just wanted loads in my ass at this point. I just stuck my ass directly onto his dick, figuring that if he didn't want to fuck me, I wasn't that much into it anyway.

He did want to fuck me.

Or, rather, I should say: he came immediately. I'm not sure if he wanted to fuck me or not, really.

The second guy was super-hot in a hipster way. He's the one I mentioned earlier with the weird Mesopotamian-looking beard that curved like waves. He was in his twenties (I swear I'm not usually popular with young guys -- don't know what was up last Tuesday -- the fish were biting, I guess). He caught my eye as I passed him, then followed me, cruising me heavily.

I went into a booth with a hole. He dropped to his knees. What the hell, I thought. I stuck my dick through. He sucked it for just a second, then stood up and stuck his through.

Again, I was just horned-out on my ass at this point. Which is not my usual thing. But I'd taken so many loads up there, I felt like I wanted to make it a record-breaking night. Not that I actually know how many loads I've had in my ass on an actual record-breaking night. But either way. I was getting ass-greedy.

I stuck my ass to his cock. He groaned. We fucked back and forth. His cock was rock, rock hard, curved and thick. It actually hurt a little bit (another thing that's rare for me), mostly because of how hard it was, and how sharply he was jerking it in and out, not the size. He came, he left, I pulled up my pants and went looking for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment