Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Final cock of 2/6: sweet, cocky redneck

The last cock I got on 2/6/2012 was a thin guy with a goatee, kind of a Justin Timberlake look about him, but thoroughly "country" as they say down here.

I sucked his thin, average-length cock for a while, and then asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He enthusiastically said, "Yes." I turned around, stuck my butt to the hole (this was one of the huge gloryholes, square in shape, about 7 inches on each side, that are in the middle row of booths at this bookstore). I waited and waited and waited. Finally I gave up, squatted down, turned around. "You stick that big ol' butt back up there and spread'em," he said. But I noticed that he was putting a condom on.

"You gotta let me have the condom after," I said.

"Sure, fine."

He fucked me, came in the condom, handed it to me, then watched me stick the whole thing in my mouth. Gave me a thumbs up and left.

He may or may not have been the guy who tried to fuck me in the bathroom one time earlier. I would think it was definitely him, except that that guy didn't have any need for a condom, and was also completely fearless when it came to bodily fluids (he wiped my ass with toilet paper before sticking his cock in, dabbing at the santorum as thoroughly as a nursemaid -- I kept saying "I'm sorry," and he mumbled, "Ain't no problem."). So probably not the same guy.

2/6 was a good day for this slut! Sorry it took me so long to get the story out!

No comments:

Post a Comment