Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

2 More Loads: Skinny Santa and Mistaken Identity Guy

February 1, I sucked off an older guy with a long white beard, like a skinny Santa. I was in the booth with him. He waited until he was just ready to cum and then shoved it all the way down my throat. Ugly like my previous two tricks, but he had a nice cock and the right attitude, I gotta say that.

I didn't get any more cock until February 6, but that was a very hot night.

There was this young, twenty-something sexy kid, tall and skinny, with a scruffy little beard, who kept going into booths without gloryholes and locking the door. I and all the bitches were going crazy to try to get him. He was wearing white pants and a black sweater. I noted this, because sometimes it helps to be able to identify a guy very, very quickly, if you're just peeking through the hole. Some guys don't like to see you actually looking at them -- they like for it to be completely anonymous, they like to imagine that you have no idea who they are -- so if you know there's a hot guy in the place, and you know what he's wearing, you can establish that it's him on the other side of the gloryhole without actually sticking your eyeball all the way up to the hole and giving away that you know what he looks like.

You gotta get him on the other side of the gloryhole first though.

This one would stay in a booth locked up by himself for a while, then leave the booth, make a circuit around the halls, and go to a different booth. And lock it.

After a while all the bitches, including me, got tired of chasing him.

At some point in the evening I noticed that one of the gloryhole booths had somebody in it, and its companion booth was empty, so, as always, I checked. A quick glance through the hole -- discreetly, not putting my eyeball up to it, because of what I said just previous -- revealed a guy wearing, yes!!!! -- a black sweater and white pants. Before I had a chance to even celebrate, he hauled a fat, long cock out of his pants and put it through the hole.

I sucked it for a while but I could tell I wasn't making any progress. I mean, it stayed hard, but it just wasn't responding to the blowjob. It was just there, and hard, and whatever. I decided to take a chance and impale my ass upon it. You never know if this is going to work out or not, especially with the skittish ones -- but blowing him was wearing me out. I would be there all night, I figured, if I tried to get him off with my mouth.

So I pulled down my pants and backed up onto it. He immediately started fucking as hard as he could into my hole. Guys whose cocks are as big as his don't usually expect to encounter an asspussy as turned out as mine, capable of taking it without any trouble, and tend to go hogwild when they do.

He pulled out.

I dropped down quickly to look through the hole.

He had cum -- there was a little droplet of it hanging off of the head. I motion with my fingers through the hole, but he didn't give it to me. He wiped his cock off with a napkin and started getting dressed.

I rushed out of my booth, still pulling my pants up, and stationed myself in front of his booth to make sure I got once last lingering look at him before he left, because he was so hot. I wanted to savor it.

And he came out.

And it was a different guy wearing a black sweater and white pants.

He was hot, though: shaved head, tattoos on his neck, super-muscular. He was maybe even hotter than the guy I had thought he had been. Just not the guy I thought it had been. This made me laugh. It made me feel like a whore. I love feeling like a whore.

I did get three more loads that night, one of them may or may not have been from the scruffy bearded kid (I think it was him, but I'm not completely sure). More on those in a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment