Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

2/6/2012 continued: two more loads in my ass (skinny scruff and no-nonsense Arab)


So continuing the story from my last post.

You will remember that there had been a hot, skinny, tall, scruffy-faced twenty-something going in and out of gloryhole-less booths for several hours. Everybody, including myself, had given up on him. I finally thought I had cornered him in a gloryhole booth by accident, and got fucked through the hole by an enormous cock, only to find out that it wasn't him (but the guy it was did turn out to be every bit as hot).

Then I actually finally got the guy. I'm pretty sure it was him. I never actually saw him, but I did see what he was wearing through the hole. If it hadn't been for the first case of mistaken identity, I'd be convinced it was him. This guy also had a big dick, also fucked me through the hole, but left before I had a chance to get out of my booth, so I never quite saw him. Pretty sure it was the original kid, though.

That night was a very hot night.

Later in the evening, a reasonably good-looking Arab guy fucked me through the gloryhole. He wasn't super-hot, but I have a special fetish for Arabs a little bit, so that pushed him up in the rankings. What I like about Arabs is that they know how to fuck. This one was no exception. He was medium height, medium build, nothing special except he had that cocky Arab thing.

Here's how it went down: he was standing in the hallway playing on his phone. I caught his eye and, as I passed, swished my butt a little. He immediately started following me. I went into one of the booths with the enormous gloryholes (about 8 inches by 8 inches) in the middle aisle. He followed me into the booth next door. I showed him my ass while I put my money in. Since he didn't do anything (I had expected him to touch my ass through the hole) I knelt and turned around, to see him playing with himself sitting on the stool. When he saw me kneel, he got up and stuck his dick through the hole. I sucked his dick for a while, until it got hard, then turned around and put my ass to the hole. He didn't waste any time this time, no lube no nothing, just fucked his cock into my turned-out ass-pussy. His dick wasn't all that big, and my asshole was very open and gushy by this point, having taken two loads from two large dicks, so he had to put his fingers in a "V" shape around his cock to make sure he had some structure to fuck into. Which he did. Which turned me on. That is a no-nonsense, down-to-earth fucker! Like I said! Arabs!

I took one more cock up my ass that night, but I'm going to leave this here for now. Will update later today, hopefully. Gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment