Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Catching Up Through the End of January: 2 Ugly Tricks

Sorry I've taken so long to post. 

The good news is that I've had plenty of cock since the last time I posted here, and I've made little quick notes using the Blogger app on my phone, so I'll be able to write about every single load that has been pumped into me since that time. Some of those encounters were very hot! I'll try not to take so long to get this stuff written down in the future -- details elude me after a few days. To be honest, looking over my notes, I've sort of completely forgotten a few of these guys. If it weren't for the very rudimentary note, I'd have lost track of this one or that one forever. I'm as much of a slut as that! 

The bad news is that I'm nowhere near tracking toward my goal of 1000 loads in 2012. I hope that I can catch up at some point, but I'm doubting it. I guess I was too ambitious.

Anyway, here's the first catch up post, which will take us through the end of January. 

I should warn you that the end of January, for some reason, cruising was really, really slow going, so my standards got lower and lower as I got more and more desperate for cock. I only got two guys, even though I cruised six or seven days out of that last week of the month -- and neither one of them was anything special. When I get desperate, I get desperate, is what I'm saying -- and I was desperate. A whore's gotta whore.

January 27:

My boyfriend and I went to the ABS together. I sucked one of those guys with a very long, very tight foreskin. I don't remember what he looked like, except that he was older than my usual and fairly fat. I remember sucking him through the gloryhole and him cumming into his foreskin, which bulged out like a balloon full of water. Then I sucked the cum out of the pinprick hole at the top of his foreskin.

January 29:

I think that this guy was the ugliest guy I've ever taken up my ass. He was a lot older than the guys I usually do -- probably in his 70s. But even for a guy in his 70s, he was especially ugly. He looked like his face had been taken apart and put back together, poorly, in a car wreck. I found him sitting with his cock out on a stool in a booth in the back row of the ABS with his door unlocked. I didn't even bother sucking him, just came into the booth, pulled my pants down, and sat on his cock. He came after just a few seconds of me bouncing up and down on it. I left the booth without looking back at him. Bitches in the hallways looked at me funny. They knew how ugly he was, too! Bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment