Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Two Randoms

The other day I sucked off a retired-military-type guy, probably mid-fifties to early sixties, muscular but with a tummy, silver crewcut and mustache and goatee. He took forever to cum. He liked fucking it down into my throat. It was just the right size to where he could put his head into my throat without gagging me, no matter how hard he fucked. I sucked him a while in the theater (he stood in front of me), then got tired, so we separated. Later I sucked him a while in a booth (on my knees) but got tired again. I'm serious about how long he took to cum! Finally, back in the theater, a few minutes later, I finished him off. He yelled "cocksucker!" as he came.

Then there was another fat guy who acted like I wasn't there while I sucked him. He was not as tough-looking as the tattooed guy. Just a typical tubby loser who needs a bj. Goatee, glasses. Took a long time to get him to let me. First I squatted down in front of him in the theater and started caressing his cock through his sweatpants, but he kept his hand on it. He didn't seem to mind me having my hand there, too, but his hand was blocking my hand from his actual cock. Then I put my mouth on his sweatpants crotch and breathed air onto it through the fabric. Again, no reaction at all. I left the theater. I came back later, squatted again, and this time asked him if I could suck it. He didn't acknowledge that he heard me, but he did pull it out, so I sucked it. At one point I pulled off to catch my breath (it was pretty nicely sized) and that's the instant he chose to cum. Fortunately, it went right into my mouth, so I just pushed my throat back down on his cock and caught the rest of his little spasms.

Then he got up and left and didn't look at me.

Yay!

That's 11 loads from 11 men this year, leaving me 489 to reach my goal of 500! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment