Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Having Trouble Taking Dicks

Went to one of the ABSs in Louisville. It's been a while since I've cruised, in part because of the police pressures on my favorite bookstore, over in Indiana, and in part because of an extended bout of what turned out to be norovirus.

Anyway, the first dick I sucked was an older black man who really got into fucking my throat pretty hard. His dick wasn't all that big, but it was dirty and smelly -- cigarettes and sweat -- and when he came, his cum was so nasty-tasting, thick, and shot so hard into my throat, that I couldn't help but gag. It's been years since I've truly gagged (other than faking it for guys to get off). The guy really liked gagging me and made sure to push it harder down my throat as I gagged. I found this uncomfortable at the time but also a turn-on.

Next was a chubby guy, also black, who let me suck it a while then started playing with my ass. I immediately jumped up, pulled my pants down, and gave it to him. It hurt, though! I haven't hurt that bad since I was a teenager taking cock. He finally came and I went home to shit blood and cum into the toilet.

I don't know what's gotten into me. I guess my virginity of mouth and ass grew back while I was out of commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment