Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Same Guy Two Days in a Row, Plus Two Others

Two days ago I went to one of the adult theaters in Louisville. When I first got there, two men were sitting in the theater, at opposite ends of the back row. The one sitting closest to the door was a big, burly, meaty man -- fat belly, with huge, muscular arms and huge, muscular legs, long hair pulled back into a ponytail, tattooes all over. Looked like somebody from Sons of Anarchy. I sat down next to him, licked my lips, but he didn't move. He just kept watching the movie.

I'm not one of those guys who will try a grope with no signs of encouragement. I've run into conflicts doing that before.

So I moved on.

The guy sitting at the far end of the theater was bald but macho, about my age (40s), with little wireframe glasses and a leather jacket. The "cool" accountant from the office, that kind of guy. He already had it out, and made no move to put it away when I sat across from him, so I crawled over and sucked it. He was one of those very appreciative cocksuckees -- legs twitching, moaning, jumpy little breaths. I alternating between deep-throating him and pulling off to blow on the head and then lick the little spot between the piss slit and the circumcision scar. He had one of those cocks that actually gets foamy on the top as you're sucking it, from all the precum he's releasing. When I felt the first little bit of actual cum shoot out, I immediately deepthroated to take the rest of his orgasm tight into my throatpussy. Which made him grunt and moan and cuss and then, finally, sigh.

I moved back over to the first guy. He didn't seem to have moved at all, but I noticed that his dick was out this time. He wasn't playing with it or anything. He was posed exactly like before, watching the movie, except his little dick (big-belly guys often seem to have small dicks because so much of it is buried back in the fat) was throbbing in front of him. I decided to take a chance and go for it. I got down on my knees beside him -- no reaction. In this case, with his dick out like that, no reaction is a good thing. I went down on his cock and his whole body seemed to relax around and above me. Only took me a couple of bounces up and down on it to get his jizz. He still didn't move, though. Just kept watching the movie, looking kind of bored. If you had  a camera trained on his upper half, there's no way you would have known that a fag was between this guy's knees, taking his thick, creamy, forceful blasts of jizz.

It's been a while since I've managed two loads in such quick succession, so I decided to go back yesterday.

I sucked off a married, beer-bellied guy who came in, stood in front of where I was sitting, pulled his cock out, and fed it to me, all without cruising me or trying to figure out what I was interested in or anything. Not sure how that worked out. Maybe he had seen me sucking before. Maybe I've actually sucked him. Who knows? Or maybe I'm just that obvious. Unfortunately, just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and shot his load all over the floor.

Then the balding guy from the day before came in and I sucked him. It went pretty much the same as before.

I think I'll hit the place up tonight at about the same time and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment