Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Three skinheads and one dude who had hair

Shaved heads are very popular in Louisville during the summer. Of the four guys I got on the date I'm writing about now (I don't know what the date was -- probably late August), three of them had shaved heads. I don't think they are technically "skinheads," because that's a much more specific thing, but I like to call them skinheads anyway.

The first one, I don't much remember. I remember that I was at the usual adult bookstore. That's only because I remember the guys in the notes after this one. Anyway, here is the note I made:

-- bald guy in pale blue shorts very thick cock.

You will notice that I don't mention how I got him off, whether it was through the gloryhole, or not, or whether he fucked my ass or my mouth or what. I wish I took better notes. Sorry. I just don't remember this one.

The second one, I do remember:

-- one of my regulars

This guy is a short, skinny dude with a beard who has fucked me in the ass a few times. The first time we ever got together was in the restroom at this same adult bookstore. Another time, he actually came to my house after answering a craigslist ad, and recognized me when I opened the door. This time, he fucked my ass for a little while through the gloryhole, then left the stall. I followed him to another gloryhole stall, and sucked him off. I think my ass was "off" that day. There are days when everybody wants to get into my ass, and days when nobody does. In this case, I had two different guys fuck my ass for a while but then cum in my mouth -- more on that later -- so maybe it was too loose and too gushy or something. It happens. I don't know!

Anyway, that was the one with hair on his head. Everybody else I got that day was bald.

The third one:

-- Big skinhead in restroom

This was, as mentioned, a big, very muscular, thick blue collar guy, who I sucked off in the restroom (I don't usually get guys in the restroom there -- it's risky, they might throw me out for good if they thought I was doing that) but when it happens, it happens. I noticed him at the urinal when I came into the restroom, but there was another guy at the urinal beside him, an older man, so I didn't make a move. The way this restroom works, you walk directly in and there are urinals along the wall on your left, then you turn right at roughly the same place where the urinals end and there's a doorless toilet stall at right angles from the last urinal. I sat on the toilet stall. I heard the two guys at the urinal whispering. I think the old guy was trying to talk the shaved-head guy into going to the arcades. Once I heard the door shut, I assumed that they had both left together, but when I came around the corner I saw that the bluecollar guy was still standing at the urinal. I made eye contact and went back to the toilet. He followed me immediately, cock hanging out of his pants, and just put it in my mouth, no questions asked. His cock was thin and short, but very sensitive and tasty, and he skull fucked it so hard into my throat that I thought my jaw would pop open.

He turned out to be a regular, later -- more on that shortly.

The fourth guy, another skinhead-type:

-- young bald guy who takes forever to cum (a regular)

This is a 20-something very athletic-looking jock-type guy who comes in fairly frequently to get his dick sucked. He isn't picky: whoever gets him gets him, and I've seen some nasty old bitches get him. Soon as he came in, I got behind him and followed him to a gloryhole stall, shooting evil looks to left and right to ward of any cockblocking interference. I got him! This is maybe the third time, out of about ten times I've seen him there. He's got a nice, long, thick, uncut dick that he likes to fuck in and out of the gloryhole, without any bearing on what you're holding up to the hole to catch it. First I had my mouth there, then I took my mouth off (he continued to fuck the air) and put my ass up to it. He didn't miss a stroke. He did, however, get soft after fucking my ass for a while. I went back to my mouth on the hole. When he came, he was buried deep, deep, deep into my throat. I felt every detail of his cockhead flaring inside there, though, my throat muscles were that sensitive. I could have drawn a picture of it based on the impressions in my throat nerves alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment