Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Three Cocks from One Craigslist Ad, and a Thought on the Cocksucker vs. Cocksuckee Demographics

Still catching up on my old notes.

This would have been the middle of last month (September of 2012).

I posted an ad on Craigslist inviting straight guys to come over and use my mouth and/or ass. Seems like there's a ton of those ads on Craigslist, and if you didn't read between the lines, you'd think that the whole world is full of cocksuckers and there are no cocks to be found. I think a lot of sluts give up. I always get some when I post an ad, though, no matter how many other fags there are who have also posted. I think there's still more guys looking for blowjobs or butts to fuck than there are cocksuckers or ass-whores -- but the "straight" guys don't place ads. Why would they? The bitches are all lined up panting waiting for the cock. They get to pick and choose.

The first guy who answered was a skinny black guy with an enormous, fat, long curved cock. He said he was going to fuck me in his emails, but once he got here I ended up just sucking him off. He never made a move on my ass. I did get it all the way down my throat, which I don't think he was used to (he gasped). Eventually he worked up the courage to put his hands on the back of my head and force-fuck me. I always like it when they figure out that that's cool, on their own.

That was the only cock I got that day, but I got two more cocks from the same ad the next day. I guess in Louisville people read the older ads in addition to the newer ones.

The first guy that second day was somebody I had done before. He's middle-aged, wears a suit, looks like a trim used car salesman. His cock twists sideways from his body. I may have written about him before. Anyway, he came over, I sucked him, he left.

The second guy was a young cable installation contractor with tattoos all over his body and a shaved head. He asked me for my "stats" in his email, which is usually a turn-off for me (my favorite kind of guy is the kind who just wants a fucking mouth or ass to fuck and doesn't give a fuck), but followed it up with a second email, "Not that it really matters," almost immediately. He smelled and tasted strongly of cigarettes once he arrived. He stood the whole time while I sucked him off. Didn't take long, though he never got hard until just before he was ready to cum. I think he might have been the guy who originally installed our cable (they looked similar, anyway), but that's been seven years ago now, so I can't be certain.

If there were more cocksuckers than cocksuckees, I wouldn't have gotten three cocks from one ad. It's obvious that the numbers are in the cocksuckers' favor. It's just that one cocksucking satisfies the guy getting sucked, but the cocksucker needs more, more, more, so they're always looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment