Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Golf Dad, BBC, talkative throat-fucker, and Golf Dad again (and again)

Yesterday I cruised all day and only got one cock, one of my regulars. He is an older, handsome guy who has gone a little pear-shaped. He looks like a doctor or lawyer, somebody's dad. This day he was wearing a cap that said "Golf Dad" on it, so that's what I'll call him from now on. He's the one who sticks his cock through the gloryhole and waits for somebody, anybody, to suck it. He doesn't like any real mouth action -- just wants you to hold your mouth slack like a pussy while he gently fucks into it. Remember that guy? I've sucked him off maybe fifty or sixty times over the years, probably given him more orgasms than his wife (he has a wedding ring).

Anyway, I had just about given up on sucking any cock yesterday -- had been to all the bookstores. I was out at Showboat, which is in Louisville, a place I hardly ever go, and he showed up. He had been in a gloryhole booth, obviously fruitlessly. As soon as he saw me, he obviously recognized me as one of his cocksuckers. He went into a booth and left the door open (there are only a couple of gloryholes at Showboat, and they were both occupied, at least on one side or another). I followed him in there. Given the way he likes to be sucked -- just fucking gently into a passive mouth -- a gloryhole is really a much better way to service him. It was awkward without the wall between us. He eventually sat down and I just held my mouth on his cock while he tensed and untensed his butt muscles, which was apparently enough friction to make him cum.

That was yesterday.

The first load I took today was from a very big black cock that fucked me through the gloryhole at the bookstore in Indiana. Seemed like he took an hour or two! Probably just twenty or thirty minutes. It was huge. He had one of those cocks that is as thick as a wrist -- and similarly shaped, sort of oval. At least ten inches long. He fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked, all the way in and all the way out. Once he realized that he could take it all the way out and still get it back in easily, he really pounded me hard. I held on for dear life! Actually, after the first ten minutes or so, I was sloppy enough to be able to push back with every thrust. We had a nice back and forth rhythm working between us. He was wearing a condom, but after he came, he let me take the condom and keep it. He sort of demanded that I take it and keep it, actually, wordlessly: he presented his cock through the hole, still wearing the condom, and waited there until I took it off of him. I ate the load out of the condom, and then spit a little bit of it out onto my hand and rubbed it into my asspussy.

Right now, as I am writing this, I still feel that fuck, like when you come out of the ocean and you still feel the waves around you. My Ass Is Jelly right now! When I sit I feel squishy!

Next was a talkative white guy in a striped shirt. "You like that, don't you?" I went into the booth with him. Forced his cock all the way down my throat (it wasn't that large, and I took it easily, but it wasn't my idea to do so when it happened) and shot his load, just like that. He said, "That didn't take long."

Golf dad showed up again today! I sucked him again, this time through a gloryhole! I love to suck Golf Dad! This time, after he came, he stayed in the booth, and I went and made a few circuits. When I went to check back up on him, he stuck his cock through the hole again, and I took another load off of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment