Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

An Apology and Five More Catch-up Cocks


I want to apologize for falling so far behind! I've been making little notes on the blogger app on my phone whenever I get some cock, and I assumed that I would be able to come back and fill in all the details. I was wrong! These posts aren't nearly as good -- my memories aren't nearly as vivid -- because there's so much time between when I took the load and when I wrote about it. I am going to try my best to catch up tonight and tomorrow.

(I've had 3 cocks today, by the way, and am wanting to tell you about them, but I want to get caught up first!)

On 2/11 I went to the ABS and found a guy fucking the gloryhole, literally. Opened the booth door, and there was a hard cock sticking through the gloryhole, going in and out, with a lot of energy and passion. That's my kind of guy, obviously. I jumped in the booth, pulled down my pants, and stuck it up to the hole. He didn't miss a stroke. I never saw the guy.

On 2/15 I have this note, but I don't remember it:

"black guy couldn't stay hard whacked off fed me his load"

2/16 was a very hot day. First a handsome, tall twenty-something guy in a wool cap, with a very large cock, fucked me through the gloryhole. After he came, he kept his cock sticking soft through the gloryhole, so I sucked it until it got hard again, and then backed my ass up onto it once more time. He came twice in my ass! Then he still kept his cock sticking soft through the gloryhole. I sucked it off to get my assjuice off of it, Then he finally left.

Later that night I sucked off a chubby bald redneck in a green shirt. I went into the booth with him. He had a fairly small cock. I edged him mercilessly, getting him just to the point where he would say something like, "Oh yeah, right there, keep doing that" then I would pull off and literally blow on his cock to cool it down. When I finally did let him cum, he screamed like he was a cartoon character falling off of a tall building, "AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Next I sucked a young country-looking guy with big jug ears. I stuck my ass up to the hole and he stopped, so I knelt back down and sucked him some more. After about ten minutes of that, I stuck my ass up to the hole again, and this time he fucked into me, hard. I stage-whispered, "Fuck that pussy," and he was merciless for about five, six strokes until he came. After that, he bent down to the hole. He told me that it was his first time fucking ass and he wanted to know if I was clean. I told him that I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment