Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

2/10: trucker jesus with a pierced cock, and tubby black guy


On 2/10 I went into a booth with a trucker with long Jesus hair and a pierced cock. It was pierced on the bottom, longways along the urethra. I've never seen that. I think it's probably a straight man's piercing (it would obviously rub a clit very nicely) as opposed to the kinds of piercings that gay men get (all around the head, trying to get to the prostate). I sucked him briefly, asked if he wanted to fuck me. He did! He started shaking as soon as I asked him. He really seemed to enjoy it. Kept his hands along the sides of my belly, and rubbed and slapped me. He took about five seconds to cum

This next note is really embarrassing, because I completely do not remember this happening, so I will just leave it as is:

"Tubby black guy started thru hole went to his booth -- came in my mouth."

After I get caught up from my past notes, I promise not to wait so long to blog in the future! This is exactly the reason I started blogging -- I take so much cock that I forget a few of them, and if I forget them, I might as well have never done it! Sorry, guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment